Bellazon

The Nostalgia Thread

Enrico_sw

I looked through the brooke shields thread and collected my favorite face shots.  I definitely feel serious nostalgia for old glamour.  There was real glamour, and it was there.  The internet ruined and cheapened the illusion.

These were the good old days, never to return...

RE1b8tlp_t.jpg g65kRKYN_t.jpg nK1Htp7x_t.jpg De0ju2e3_t.jpg EYBlfLGi_t.jpg 8Y4VYNiS_t.jpg wWvSUMZh_t.jpg VGLkrxtB_t.jpg yrTUXJqN_t.jpg LRcIrGpR_t.jpg ZMOtttqa_t.jpg qVhCHW52_t.jpg cNpIMZeu_t.jpg j7phDctS_t.jpg J5DMeVQi_t.jpg qSqgxoOl_t.jpg ZiZTQZn4_t.jpg 76Ki67XT_t.jpg 8CeykkfI_t.jpg nEkT3JG2_t.jpg B3EVC6xe_t.jpg O47q1bM6_t.jpg KZH52qfy_t.jpg b4ji55VR_t.jpg GQlcu4tO_t.jpg AYcD2mwa_t.jpg Yer0XEBS_t.jpg 7WL104a3_t.jpg LAtr4Jou_t.jpg FDSUR0JX_t.jpg UYlZi92n_t.jpg 1qZHnl2m_t.jpg 43h5xfRA_t.jpg

22 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

She was really classy. I really liked the haircuts in the 90s. Cindy Crawford was great and very glamour too

It seems like american hairstyles got really bad by the late 1990s and are pretty bad right now with  young women having straight, flat hair and men having short crewcuts.  No personality.

1980s took volume too far at times, Brooke was perfect. 

young Brooke shields is my perfect woman, even after liking over 200 models I still think she was the best.

Cindy crawford scarred my brain, I had a crush on her at 5! years old from watching a movie and seeing her on magazine covers

11 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Childhood memories..Pizza Hut and a movie

My parents brought me to pizza hut a lot too, the pizza was much better/mid-tier in the 1990s. I especially remember the arcade machines, there was always 4-6 of them and they changed from time to time.  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH8yZ5wwbCId7XO2HuLWX

12 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

My parents brought me to pizza hut a lot too, the pizza was much better/mid-tier in the 1990s. I especially remember the arcade machines, there was always 4-6 of them and they changed from time to time.  

Ah good memories. I haven't had stuffed crust pizza for years, but I remember it was one of the best days ever when I tasted it for the first time. 

pizza-huts-stuffed-crust-pizza-has-been-

21 minutes ago, Matt! said:

Ah good memories. I haven't had stuffed crust pizza for years, but I remember it was one of the best days ever when I tasted it for the first time. 

The "Bigfoot" pizza excited me, I made my parents get it a few times.  In reality it was an inferior version of the pan pizza, and at a lower price.  It must have been the propaganda that got me:

sub-buzz-5471-1498336487-1.jpg?downsize=

sub-buzz-21465-1498335325-1.jpg?downsize

Also, the "book it!" program, all I had to do was to read  5 children's books and I would get a free individual sized pan pizza..

I've looked at the MGS2, MGS4, and MGS5 artbooks recently and have serious nostalgia for the series.  It and Witcher are the GOAT for me.  Feel bad that Konami and Kojima parted ways and the series has been dead ever since.  Feel bad that MGSV was incomplete and Kojima seemed to have lost passion for his project.   It's been five years and no Metal gear is in development.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you remember times when people can have all waht they want, and not live in pain or lakes?

I remember when I grew up in my teenager years, reading Cosmopolitan and watchin in real life how people can have all what they want, and we were or are bad people to have it. 

All working in what they want and do what thye want, be friends not always with sex between all, having life we want, not living all for eat or survive or have babies with somebody who dont really love, there are more in life, and you always have new opportunities

descarga (2).jpg

• 4 weeks later...