Bellazon

Model of the Month

Mousematt

Only one of my choices has more than 1 vote (obviously I was that 1 vote lol). Does that mean none of my model choices will go through? Chanel Postrel is the only one I chose that has 2 votes, so hi to whoever else voted for her! lol.

I just hope to see some of my favorite models in these competitions, but it's rare. Either they are too old and don't model much (Miranda Kerr, Behati) or newer and no one knows/likes them (Eva Shakun, Victoria Lynn Myers)

Battle Royale

For those new to the competition, the Battle Royale is where the newly nominated models go up against the 8 lowest ranked models in the Top 101. (those in Tiers 24 and 25). The 4 with the most votes at the end of the Battle Royale will go into Tier 24, the next 4 into Tier 25, and the others will be eliminated from the Top 101.

So all you have to do is pick your 8 favourite models. The order is not important

Bojana Krsmanovic
Bridget Satterlee
Frida Aasen
Gintare Sudziute
Jessica Nazarenus
Juliana Herz
Lada Kravchenko
Mariangela Bonanni
Marloes Horst
Miki Hamano
Monika Clarke
Natalie Roser
Polina Malinovskaya
Sara Sampaio
Simone Villas Boas
Taya Krag

Vika Radchenko

Bojana Krsmanovic 2.jpg Bridget Satterlee 2.jpg 1895847569_FridaAasen2.thumb.jpg.d0e93e0ddba3f4fcd513d7d4f5dd73e5.jpgGintare Sudziute 2.jpg Jessica Nazarenus 2.jpg Juliana Herz 1.jpg Lada Kravchenko 2.jpg Mariangela Bonanni 2.jpg Marloes Horst 2.jpg Miki Hamano 1.jpg Monika Clarke 1.jpg Natalie Roser 2.jpg Polina Malinovskaya 2.jpg Sara Sampaio 1.jpg Simone Villa Boas 2.jpg Taya Krag 1.jpg Vika Radchenko 1.jpg