Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season4. THE BEST COVER

Nemeside

Sasha Pivovarova 19-6 Raquel Zimmerman

Information: there is possible to change one cover of model who went to Eighth.You can PM me with your request

found by ennaid Doutzen Kroes vs Caroline Trentini

edgy

post-4447-0-1446073745-26642_thumb.jpg VS post-4447-0-1446073745-7897_thumb.jpg

Original

post-4447-0-1446073745-80135_thumb.jpg VS post-4447-0-1446073745-81703_thumb.jpg

natural

naturalkh8.th.jpg VS post-4447-0-1446073745-82858_thumb.jpg

clasically beautiful

post-4447-0-1446073745-85469_thumb.jpg VS post-4447-0-1446073745-86156_thumb.jpg

EDGY: Both are alright, though I cannot see Caroline in that one :| It looks so... not like her :D I like Doutzen's pose, so it's her for me.

ORIGINAL: Both are interesting, and Caroline's has the plus that there's Rianne in it as well :D Doutzen's neck looks realy looooong. Difficult to vot, her they are both nice. But I prefer Rianne in Caroline's pic more than Caroline herself :blink: Still my vote goes to her this time.

NATURAL: Both seem "natural" and I like Caroline's freckles. But I like the happy expression in Doutzen's face since it fits her a lot. And Caroline's face seems weirdly wide :blink: So - Doutzen!

CB: Wow, the covers look quite a lot alike :o Both are really beautiful. BUT Doutzen's background fits her picture better - and it's an amazing pic! SO my vote goes to her and the fascinating eye :heart:

Overall: I think both have a nice couple of covers. But Doutzen's seem a bit more interesting and beautiful in one. So my vote goes to the Dutch :)

Edgy: :( I don't like Carol's lack of freckles/eyebrows, but her face looks really pretty here. Then again, I don't find Doutzen's cover very edgy. She doesn't seem to take risks in shoots, imo. I'm voting Carol.

Original: Lovelovelove Carol's. One of my favourite covers of hers

Natural: I love Carol's eyes in this one, and her freckles! :wub: They're back! :p The pose is very natural, and she's wearing only a tiny tiny bit of makeup. Doutzen's looks very average to me, even though her smile is very pretty. Her eyes just don't shine like Carol's, so Trentini gets my vote for this one.

Classic: Wow, these ones are so similar. XD I like Carol's because, well, I love all of her covers. What I don't like about it are her collarbones. :x I HATE seeing collarbones in any picture. It's my biggest turn-off ever. :p Makes her look way too skinny. Other than that, though, I love her pose, her eyes, how well her skin glows-- everything, save those damn collarbones. Doutzen's is almost equally nice, but I don't like her eyebrows or her hair, because she's got a lovely face and I hate seeing it covered like that. Of course, the one eye that you can see is very entrancing but.. :p I prefer Caroline's.

I tried my best not to be biased, and Doutzen's covers are very pretty. :) I'm going for Caroline Trentini on this one, though.