Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season4. THE BEST COVER

Nemeside

edgy - Mariacarla

original - Mariacarla

natural - Can't decide, both are beautifully natural

cb- Mariacarla (Fernanda's beautiful too, but I just loooove Maria with that hair and eyebrows :yes:)

So overall it's Mariacarla

I'm really stunned about her covers!

omg :cry: the most difficult battle for me! those covsers are the best in all this challenge, i can't believe they are against each other

i love them both

edgy- Lily

original- Lily

natural - Snejana

CB-Snejana

so overall i must say LILY because she already belongs to my untouchable level, while Snejana is newbie

Snejana ! all four covers are AMAZING and way better than Lily's actually ! Andrea picked the covers and i think she did an amazing job, those are exactly the ones i would have picked :wub:

that means you're not objective Ben, it's obvious that original cover Lily's one is WAY better than Snejana's, which actually isn't very original,it would better fit in natural category i think

that means you're not objective Ben, it's obvious that original cover Lily's one is WAY better than Snejana's, which actually isn't very original,it would better fit in natural category i think

well i guess you decided to enter that 4th cover for lily because you thought she looked "naturally beautiful" on it but for me it's obvious that she looks plain ugly so you see, OBVIOUS things can change from a person to another ;) For the record i do think Snejana's cover is original, i love the whole atmosphere, the star on her forehead, the paper hat... and i case you haven't noticed, the title of that issue is ORIGINAL (it's written on the cover) and i think the editors of Vogue Italia know what they're doing (they've got the best covers most of the time) :p