Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

very depressing not to have any pic of Claudia; at the same time I was a great fan of Anna Kournikova as well, but maybe she made an agreement with Claudia and disappeared too :atoobie:

fortunately I have three consolations:

- Bar Refaeli, the new sexiest supermodel in the world, in addition she has some similarities with Claudia post-36340-0-1446183474-16863_thumb.jpg

- Laetitia Casta, also one of the most beautiful model in the world; it's already 15 years she's everywhere and recently she demonstrated that she's a great actress

- Zhang Ziyi, another superb actress (and sometimes model)

But anyway, Claudia, please come back I%20dont%20know.gif :cry2:

we miss you :x :x :x

"very early Claudia , I think at this time she was still unkown but simply a beautiful young girl."

GRAZIA Italia 25.09.1988

"Una Moda Da Vivere"

Ph: Mike Reinhardt

one of the other models seems to be Karen Mulder....

Some of the little pictures I put out and posted as single pictures...

IMG_0007.jpg 1988.jpg IMG_0006.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0003.jpg Claudia 2.jpg Grazia 1988.2.jpg Grazia 1989.2.jpg Grazia 1989.3.jpg Grazia 1989.jpg

really nice pictures. Thanks Lampro. I love the third and fourth picture much.

Nothing news about Claudia.... I don´t understand her total retirement. It is not her way to leave the szene. She always loved

to work and to choose some jobs which she liked the last years. But now nothing. No more Cashmere collection, no personal appearences,

no pictures, nothing. I cannot imagine she is the whole day at home with her children and doing nothing....? I hope we soon get any life sign.