Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

in Chanel 1990, her first runways...

She had 9 exits in the autumn/winter 1990 show. That type of thing is unheard of in today's fashion shows.

At Fall/Winter 2012 Los Angeles FW, one of the designers put out a show that lasted almost ... 30 minutes. Agony. Agony to shoot that. My hand was cramped into a ball.

Yes indeed, in the AW Catwalk presentiation she had 9 outfits and at her very first Chanel defilee SS 90, 7 outfits. Really good Job for Claudias first defille as beginner...but I could imagine it was very stressful for her because it was her first catwalk presentation ever....she thought she would fall down or something terrible will happen.

I miss seeing NEW photos of her terribly....such a legend and an icon....she was my absolute favourite model for the longest time....I wish she didn't have to retire...it is so unlike her.....esp to leave without a formal farewelll.....and no new developments for the past year....not even her pet project - The Claudia Schiffer Cashmere Collection...I thought she was in it for the long run...why did she leave the company and the modelling world and even London so suddenly and unexpectedly.....it is like she vanished off the face of the earth ....not a single candid photo of her and her beautiful angelic children...Caspar....Clementine and Little Cosima ....and she used to be snapped almost everyday looking chic and elegant during the school run ....the kids must be so big now....I miss her and her adorable kiddies......Claudia ....come back ....please!!!!

Sheila ....I am so glad you are still here....you are the most loyal Claudia Schiffer fan .....ever.......Still love your website AboutClaudia and all the photos of Claudia that you continute to post....keep up the wonderful work....Happy New Year to you and all the members in this thread.....