Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

thank you Brazilianaffair. The second is totally great and new to me. Great to see some of the girls at the first picture

again in the second around twenty years later... :flower:

thank you Brazilianaffair. The second is totally great and new to me. Great to see some of the girls at the first picture

again in the second around twenty years later... :flower:

agreed! and still going strong and looking awesome ;)

I miss them all and loved these times so much and especially Claudia is missing , no further Cashmere Collection, no interviews

or editorial work at moment. Hope she will come again for some awesome work like Guess she did this year....

Claudia Schiffer Photographed By Huggy Ragnarsson :clap:

Wonderful unknown pic indeed. Fortunately, as you say Sheila, there are so many things she did tn the past, that we can still discover today. It's a small consolation for the absolute silence on her that we have to suffer. Thanks Missclaudia

Today I had something really amazing and unknown in my post box. It is a double page out of Madame Figaro dated 31. Mars 1990 shot by

Francois Lamy. This is the way we like her especially in her first years. Especially for Plastickitten and other loyalty fans of amazing Claudia. :flower: