Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thanks Lampro. I love her in this early campaign for Leonard. I also have the catalogue it was shot in Venice, I saw the video of that shooting and she was already a professional model at this young age. I remember how she was looking at the polars the photographer showed her. She is simply gorgeous. Great that you found it. Flower%20for%20you.gif

Just did an IMDb search for Robert Peters and found his entry. No sign of it there, but a bit more searching found this picture of him with Claudia from "Fishing with Supermodels":

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3570833920/nm0000629

It may not appear on IMDb because it doesn't meet their criteria for inclusion, which can be quite strict concerning films etc - Something just shown on YouTube, no matter who it is made by, wouldn't normally qualify for inclusion on the site, as usually something has to either be broadcast on national TV or at least shown to a live audience at a recognised film festival.

I've done a quick Google search, which has shown that it was screened at the 2011 Sonoma Film Festival in California, which probably isn't a major enough event to qualify it for inclusion on IMDb.

That's about all I can find on it, but maybe someone else can find some more?

I love her in this Video and I also love the Guess pictures 30 sexy years so much. I really hope Claudia is doing

another job like this the next time. She is simply the best!! :wub2: It would be sad missing her in such productions.

But I can imagine that she is doing the next big thing... we don´t know about. :ddr:

Though terribly and utterly sad but true I think WE all HUGE MASSIVE lifelong Claudia Schiffer fans may finally have to acknowledge and accept that maybe Claudia has indeed officially retired from the fashion world as a high paid model...Besides recently she celebrated her 42nd birthday ...she is not young and marketable anymore and is also the mother of 3 small (absolutely beautiful adorable angelic) children so she must have a terribly busy but fun , wonderful day to day life with them attending to their needs !!!!

Fact is for almost 10 plus months or more there have basically been absolutely ZERO paparazzi/candid photos of her ...NONE AND esp with her children (with the single exception of her in Mallorca with Caspar and Matthew in early summer 2012 ) and this from a model who in the last couple of years used to be photographed almost every single day with alarming regularity taking her kids on those fashionable school runs and NOW , shockingly NOT a single pic of Caspar, Clementine and Little Cosima....We don't even know how Cosima LOOKS LIKE anymore ...The LAST time I saw her face clearly was more than a year ago in a London Train Station and she looked JUST LIKE her beautiful mommy !!!!

I completely blame Claudia's sudden and unexpected disappearane from the public spotlight on her awful husband'Matthew Vaughn's scandalous indiscretions with January Jones !!!! I maybe the ONLY one who completely buys the tabloid allegations that he had a sordid affair with her during the long X-Men- First Class shoot which resulted in baby Xander's birth but have you really seen her face closely ...in the Daily Mail article posted below she undeniably TOTALLY LOOKS just like a younger version of Claudia Schiffer and her son looks so much like Mattew !!!!

I think this is the only plausible concrete reason she vanished from sight...to lick her painful wounds in private and to heal herself ( she looked alarmingly thin, skeletal ,BONY and emaciated at Last years 2011 Cannes International Film Festival in France that people , the fashion bloggers and the media started to speculate that she was dangerously suffering from Anorexia or depression and THIS YEAR after religiously attending Cannes almost every year for over a decade she was a complete NO SHOW ) and wait until the embarassment AND media attention over the affair had died down which is an absolute shame because Claudia was and still is ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL women in the world and from all accounts seem to be a wonderful terrific mother and a decent wife .....she of ALL the people in the world could have ANY man she desires and who would love her and be faithful to her to his dying day and more ....she does NOT have to waste her life and looks on one who doesn't even seem to value and appreciate her .......and cheat on her !!!!

But I think she took the time off to heal herself and somehow anyhow to save her marriage...To give Matthew the ULTIMATE ULTIMAUTM .....Claudia comes from a solid

NO-NONSENSE middle class German Family and her mother and father were married until the day her father Heinz died from a heart attack during a Golfing Holiday ...divorcing a spouse goes against her devout Roman Catholic upbringing and it would be unthinkable to her so I think SHE voluntarily chose to retire from the glitz and glamour of modelling and fashion to move her family by uprooting the kids from their Posh London Schools to the English Countryside to focus on saving her marriage !!!!

I just miss miss MISS seeing her all gorgeous, radiant and beaming out and about taking her small darling kiddies to school and having fun Starbucks Coffee in hand ......I just wish we could see her happy and smiling once agian in the streets of London or anywhere enjoying the sunshine !!!

Claudia COME BACK SOON.......WE MISS YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391362/X-Men-director-Matthew-Vaughn-categorically-denies-father-January-Jones-baby.html

http://www.celebitchy.com/223923/january_jones_actually_holds_her_ginger_baby_xander_dane_in_public/

Very interesting Article..... and thoughts. Thank you.

I think Claudia will soon come back in public...

You should not forget , she was also seen in Berlin in July with Mathew and also in may very happy and good looking

at the 30 sexy Years Guess party in Paris.

At the latest pictures she looks great and not so skinny as in 2011. But I don´t think that the retirement has something to do with Matthew...she wants to enjoy her private life. And she has not left the model szene. She has a great layout in Vogue US september ( special honour because Sep issue is the most important mag) and I think she has still some very high quality projects in future. She is in the position to choose what she wants to do. And I think she will also have a third cashmere collection. Reason why there are not so many pictures of her is that she has left London and lives in Suffolk at the country side. There are no press photographers.

I also keep the fingers crossed that we see her soon. :flower: