Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Some Scans....

I also love the third pic, it is out of her gorgeous Revlon campaign, would love to have in HQ or better quality.

Mags can you please scan in HQ? she looks so great in this ad here.. Thanks Flower%20for%20you.gif

I don't know any details of the where and when of this picture, as I received it in an e-mail from a friend earlier today and they couldn't remember where they found it or if it said anything about it.

post-20991-0-89924000-1341256321_thumb.j

I don't know any details of the where and when of this picture, as I received it in an e-mail from a friend earlier today and they couldn't remember where they found it or if it said anything about it.

Dear "lather": This photo is from her candids in London, almost 4 years ago 11.02.09

post-6615-0-92291100-1341266429_thumb.jp

Just been doing some digging around on Google and found the answer to what could be a great Claudia trivia question. How many people here have ever come across what Claudia's middle name is? You never see a middle name mentioned on any of the websites about her, do you? So does she have one and what is it?

Well, she does, and it's Maria - Am I the only one who didn't know this, or has it been published elsewhere previously?

Yes indeed she is a real goddess! She looks so beautiful and young. Thank you for the translation.

There is also an interview and article with beautiful pictures inside. I will scan. I don´t know what event it was

but it might be for Caro Cuore....