Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I'm just showing my support for Sheila, who is the soul of this nice thread :wave:

yeah, each thread has its nice soul, and you're the trouble maker in every one of them....you just like to start fights, period! you do NOTHING to avoid them, never, not one single time! you never there to share anything, but everytime there's the shadow of a disageement, you're there more than present trying to make it bigger, disguising it for "support"! guess you get a kick out of that... <_< please, ain't nobody a fool but you, boo boo... and that's exactly what lots of people have said about you and that's what you show all the time, it's like you think you have the right to put your nose in everyone's business as if all of us are there waiting for your holy opinion, but let me break down the news for you, no one gives a s&%t.....bye bye :wave:

Hey guys, I just take the opportunity to say that please check at least 5 to 10 pages to see if pics already got posted. If so don't post the pics again, there's no use. Of course no one can really check all pages before posting pics BUT if you are posting older stuff in low quality it's highly possible those pics have been already posted. If you still really feel the urgent need to post them, please do use a free image host like imageshack, imageupper, photobucket etc. At least those pictures won't mess up the BZ server then.

I guess I speak for all fans that nobody's got something against high quality scans. However, if those have been posted again and a devotée wants them to be removed, you can report the post to a moderator and provide the Link to the original post. We will edit the repost then.

Please don't get upset about reposts, guys. I know they are kind of annoying, but they happen all the time and it's no need to argue nor to take sides nor to stir up trouble in any way. If you won't keep personal issues out of this thread and take it to PM to find an agreement, a mod will have to delete all those kind of posts.

Sheila I understand what you mean. But it's hard not to post any repeated, is 359 pages. And brazilianaffair, sharing files, not just here. How will he know if the pics are repeated or not? Will see the 358 pages? He would know if Claudia was his favorite model, or if he just visiting this page. but that's not what happens. although he share some repeated images, has also has posted new images. I was not going to risk that he would never post anything, just to see nothing repeated.

I thank all who post here. Especially you Sheila, of course. :heart:

I am shocked, others take advantage of what you said to speak badly of people. OMG :|

I'm just showing my support for Sheila, who is the soul of this nice thread :wave:

Dear all, :fun:

sorry I would not kick of such a avalanche! But I notice some time, that there are many reposts and I would

give a little hint. Also from the pictures out of editorials I noticed that there are many still posted and not only at the

begin of the thread. Sure nobody can have a look at the whole thread. :blush: This should only be a little hint to be more

careful by posting. Not a criticizm. This thread is one of the best in internet and I think we will save this good quality!

There are many really good posts ! from Brazillianaffair, thank you! :laugh: Also really rare pictures but I think by the mass

you are posting out of net I think, it is difficult to get an overview, also by the fact that brazillianaffair is posting in so many threads.

But I noticed many many month before the fact of double posts or single posts from pictures out of editorials which are still posted complete

with exact dates, and yesterday it was only a little hint from my side, as seen again, to take more care by posting.

Sorry for that if anybody feeled critzised ;)

yes please all go on posting as PAL told! Thank you and have a nice day :wave:

Have fun with this lovely page :heart: and don´t be angry with each other anymore !

post-23068-1316504343.gif

as PAL said :wave: Let's get back to what we are doing here.......................... ;)

does anybody know where these really nice pictures shown at the madame figaro french homepage

will be published? We are still missing them in a Madame figaro magazine. Possible they are in an

upcoming issue or special issue??

post-23068-1316503620_thumb.jpg

post-23068-1316503638_thumb.jpg

that's fine Sheila, i guess i was kind of sensitive and over reacted, but that's maybe because i was attacked before out of nowhere by a couple of *censored* ....anyways, they just don't like me for whatever reason and try to put me against everyone on each and every other given occasion even when they have less than nothing to do with the conversation going on, but unfortunatelly for them people are not dumb and they know how and what they are...about Joeh or whatever his name is, mostly after an argument we had in the Cindy Crawford thread (he's been up my ass ever since with no rest with his shady-bitchy-girly remarks) i've received MANY private messages telling me to not to give him much importance cause that's what he likes to do and apparently what he does best, trying to get on people's nerves, trying to put them against each other and stuff like that, and that he's not new to this kind of stuff, but i guess he doesn't know he picked the wrong target this time around to be bully upon, i'm no "yes man" kind of person, i eat a *censored* like him every morning for breakfast, but you know, the mother of retards is always pregnant....i asked Joe-Average to delete my account some time ago after the aforementioned episode but he told me they don't do that anymore, until i received many private messages asking me not to leave and to keep posting, and i thought "screw the haterzzz, imma stay!"....but now it's enough, this is going to be my official last post, i mean, arguing with people over damn pictures??? NO WAY MAN, i know what's serious in life, and hell this is not, so i won't lose any of my energy over this!!! i had lots of stuff i still wanted to share but i'll keep it for my own pleasure.....i guess fashion has dumbed down some people's brain it's not even funny!!! to much rude people around make it for an unpleasing experience, so i'm outta here....i guess i'll do what Joeh does, never share anything to remain neutral, *censored*...over this, yall take care....

~No bashing please, you can check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.

Edited by CarMELita

Didn't he say this was gonna be his last post? But he still went and made more posts in Nadja's thread? :blink:

Anyway, has this ad been posted already? It's for Chanel in 1989

nice one, it's from a 1989 British Vogue editorial by Herb Ritts, Karl Lagerfeld must remember that picture because it was what made him to pick Claudia as the new Chanel muse in 1990.

Didn't he say this was gonna be his last post? But he still went and made more posts in Nadja's thread? :blink:

Anyway, has this ad been posted already? It's for Chanel in 1989

that's just what he did in the Cindy conversation, he first said he was out, but then kept on posting, a taste of his own medicine, only difference in that case i was the one to let him notice this, as being involved in the conversation, not some random folk who don't know how to waste their own sweet time...and since you're so curious, it was more specifically ment as "i won't share anything else"! since i cannot delete my account i'm coming back, don't have to give you any explenation about that...i just suggest you let this die and call it a day since you have nothing to do with it, thank you very much

I'd already told you in Nadja Auermann's thread, but it seems to be necessary to post it in here too:

Guys, please stop tearing at each other. If you want to argue, do it via PM. Bellazon does not tolerate flaming or bashing. I don't know who started this and I'm not gonna take sides. But any comment whatsoever about your personal war in the threads will be deleted without any further warning from now on. If you need to critisize something please do so in a respectful manner.

nice one, it's from a 1989 British Vogue editorial by Herb Ritts, Karl Lagerfeld must remember that picture because it was what made him to pick Claudia as the new Chanel muse in 1990.

Thanks for the info Joeh. (Y) I never knew that that was what led Karl to choose her.