Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Byblos/ by patrick demarchelier

Its ICEBERG ;)

I copied what was written on the page. lol. sorry I'll edit ;) Thanks

no problem :blush: , if you want to see this nice campaign , one of my most loved campaigns have a look at our side aboutclaudia.com , there it is

shown complete. Go to Galerien, and than choose Werbung, in A-z or choose years there you than find Iceberg 1991 Enjoy :wave:

thanks, male model is Antonis Fragakis :wave: , he also did Guess 91 with Claudia, I guess someone thought that they look great together.

btw, a rare Byblos catalog is on sale in ebay :blink: not cheap, though.

Link: Byblos Fall/Winter 1990

- thanks Sagitario for all the nice LIFE pics, someone should organize all those pics by date in a gallery, like a Timeline.

- Sheila, you're back!! thanks :wub:

post-2462-1317607787_thumb.jpg

Thanks jOEh, sorry did not order the photos. but they are so many would be too much work and besides I do not have information on dates etc.

4 more with naomi

I love her style, hair and looking , still amazing young sexy girl outfit. Thanks :wave::laugh:

NEWS: 03.10.2011

Claudia Schiffer in a MAJE Officiel dress, her own label cardigan and ChloƩ flats to unveil her new collection in Paris today

I love her style, she is like a young lady!!

Totally agree with you, yes she looks so young and beautiful in this outfit, sadly I cannot find more pictures about this presentation. Possible

she did it again as in march at her first presentation without press. But I hope we see more press pictures on her soon.

bye Sheila :wave:

NEW LOREAL

Gorgeous I think! Especially this punk image... ;)

I hope they will be published in magazines :drool:

Thanks for sharing Sheila!!!

I love Claudia Punk :drool:

Do you think this Loreal new adverts are published soon?? Great that you found these images.

I hope so, they are really gorgeous. And Claudia Punk is unique. I never saw her with short hair look.

But here you can imagine that she would look great with a short haircut. :evil: more masculine look and

her great face is more accentutated. :laugh: