Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

:drool: some nice and various images of vogue germany early dated :laugh: :wave:

Hey, I received this mornign as well the German Vogue. But I had with Peter Lindberg the Issue in my post box. There is only one editorial, from which Issue is yours ?

GOOD NEWS :drool:

Claudia is featured in the "karl lagerfeld" issue of german vogue, (There are three different editions, one shot by karl lagerfeld, one by peter lindbergh, & one by bruce weber, to celebrate 30th birthday for the magazine) and claudia has an editorial shot by lagerfeld as a vintage call girl. It sounds very interesting, and I'm dying to see these pictures...

vogue301.jpg

vogue.de

Hi Missclaudia,

yes great three different Vogue editions, the black is with KL I think and great that Claudia has a layout inside, but I thought she is a danish film star, as told some weeks before but yesterday I read that she is " Rosemarie Nitribit", a german high class callgirl, which lived in the late 50 th. Cant wait to see it. Hope this is a

big layout.... :laugh: ...mhm bad that you got the wrong with Peter Lindberg. Which Models are there mentioned inside? I think all three issues will be very interesting. bye and take care Sheila.

I have posted some images of three german vogues one of 05/90, one of 06/91 and one unknown date of 1990. I like these early layouts for Vogue. :wave: Please let me know if you need the whole scans.

REVLON 1995

UNFORGETTABLE SKINCARE

CINDY CRAWFORD - HELENA CHRISTENSEN - CLAUDIA SCHIFFER

SCANNED BY ME: SILVANA- sdg - moda scans

Please quote me if you repost!

THANKS

this is one of my rarest I think, maybe its common!???

Dedicated to a cool friend, thanks for waiting for me!

Wow great contribute Silvana,

I have never seen this Revlon ad.

Amazing.

Thanks Sheila :wave: :heart:

^^ Nice.

evucouples86vz5.jpg

I have the whole editorial so let me know if u want me to scan it?

:wave: Hi Kiki

thanks you answer about the calendar for me.

i hope the "I have the whole editorial so let me know if u want me to scan it?",do you like to do?

:drool: Quen :wave:

I don´t like her very much in this editorial. She is toooo much Barbie. I like her more natural....

bye Sheila.

^^ Nice.

evucouples86vz5.jpg

I have the whole editorial so let me know if u want me to scan it?

thanks you answer about the calendar for me.

i hope the "I have the whole editorial so let me know if u want me to scan it?",do you like to do?

I don´t like her very much in this editorial. She is toooo much Barbie. I like her more natural....

bye Sheila.

OKI Qwen than show us something here, we are waiting....

Thanks Sheila :laugh:

god damn! claudia has too many covers! its just outrageous!!! that goes for cindy too! i mean they were on the covers of mags every month! they would be on vogue elle bazaar marie claire cosmo all in the same month! how did they have the time to shoot 6 covers that all come out the same month!!?!

god damn! claudia has too many covers! its just outrageous!!! that goes for cindy too! i mean they were on the covers of mags every month! they would be on vogue elle bazaar marie claire cosmo all in the same month! how did they have the time to shoot 6 covers that all come out the same month!!?!

Hi there,

she was and is very very busy. She travelled very much and has a 24 hour day sometimes.....yes she shot very much covers especially in her first

years. She was at the same time as you say on Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire and others in foreign countries. She was the Cover Queen with Cindy.

This is correct.

:drool: some nice and various images of vogue germany early dated :laugh: :wave:

Hey, I received this mornign as well the German Vogue. But I had with Peter Lindberg the Issue in my post box. There is only one editorial, from which Issue is yours ?

GOOD NEWS :drool:

Claudia is featured in the "karl lagerfeld" issue of german vogue, (There are three different editions, one shot by karl lagerfeld, one by peter lindbergh, & one by bruce weber, to celebrate 30th birthday for the magazine) and claudia has an editorial shot by lagerfeld as a vintage call girl. It sounds very interesting, and I'm dying to see these pictures...

vogue301.jpg

vogue.de

Hi Missclaudia,

yes great three different Vogue editions, the black is with KL I think and great that Claudia has a layout inside, but I thought she is a danish film star, as told some weeks before but yesterday I read that she is " Rosemarie Nitribit", a german high class callgirl, which lived in the late 50 th. Cant wait to see it. Hope this is a

big layout.... :laugh: ...mhm bad that you got the wrong with Peter Lindberg. Which Models are there mentioned inside? I think all three issues will be very interesting. bye and take care Sheila.

I have posted some images of three german vogues one of 05/90, one of 06/91 and one unknown date of 1990. I like these early layouts for Vogue. :wave: Please let me know if you need the whole scans.

aNYONE CAN CONFIRM THE MODELS INSIDE EACH ISSUE????

ARE ALL DIFFERENT???

I wish i can get them as I love photography

I def will choose Karl as I love his photos!!!!!

Keep me updated!

Silvana

REVLON 1995

UNFORGETTABLE SKINCARE

CINDY CRAWFORD - HELENA CHRISTENSEN - CLAUDIA SCHIFFER

SCANNED BY ME: SILVANA- sdg - moda scans

Please quote me if you repost!

THANKS

this is one of my rarest I think, maybe its common!???

Dedicated to a cool friend, thanks for waiting for me!

Wow great contribute Silvana,

I have never seen this Revlon ad.

Amazing.

Thanks Sheila :wave: :heart:

Youre welcome! Its on my Helena collection!

I love this pic more than the advert

Ill try to scan the other revlons!

Maybe tomorrow as Im still recovering

Kisses

silvy

I thought i've already scanned it? Are u sure it's not on the thread?

If not, I will, but certainly this week-end

no,i don't look the edit in all thread

thanks

Quen