Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

"LE GI" Gioielli pret a porter

Ph: Andre Rau

Are there more images? I dont know the year of this ads.

Think 1992 or later. Lovely. Enjoy Sheila

:wave: Hi dearest Sheila! I also have this first one and this is coming from italian ELLE December 1993. I thought of posting some of my Claudia stuff I got after I´ve sold to you what you missed from my collection, but this topic is just too huge to read every post and I don´t think I can contribute something spectacular, because your collection is so-o big. Great work you do here! :heart:

"LE GI" Gioielli pret a porter

Ph: Andre Rau

Are there more images? I dont know the year of this ads.

Think 1992 or later. Lovely. Enjoy Sheila

:wave: Hi dearest Sheila! I also have this first one and this is coming from italian ELLE December 1993. I thought of posting some of my Claudia stuff I got after I´ve sold to you what you missed from my collection, but this topic is just too huge to read every post and I don´t think I can contribute something spectacular, because your collection is so-o big. Great work you do here! :heart:

Hi my dear Missparker,

great to see you here! Yes, I have only these three layouts of Le Gi, I don´t know if there are more different images....

don´t know any more, if one LE GI came from you. There is a date at the backside and you are one of the only collectors who writes

back on the page the exact dates. This helps very much!!! I took this from you long time ago and I am also working like this.

You sold me so much nice stuff which contributes that I now have such a big collection to show here. Especaially this Fiesta layout,

great that you helped me to find, and many many more. I love trading with you for such a long time. Thanks!

your friend Sheila :wub: :wave:

"SEGRETI DI SUCCESSO" - italian ELLE December 1993 by Walter Chin

post-21846-1252171452_thumb.jpg

also showing Renée Simonsen :heart: , Christy Turlington

Hi,

I don´t have this one! Great image on both models, I have never

seen Renee and Claudia together at one layout. Thanks Missparker

bye Sheila :laugh: :wave: