Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

:shock: WHOA! Dang but you know, it could be from playing sports and stuff because he's an athlete in his high school. I'm sorry I asked and don't worry, I'm not really much of a gossip :). I'm mostly interested in his modelling work.

Nevertheless, let's move along with Ryan being the comeback kid. Oh goodness I hope this time around, he would get to work with top photographers like Mario Testino, Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier and especially Paolo Roversi who photographs models to perfection as if they were paintings.

I found out one of the reasons he may be placed at DNA models is that Public Image does not exist anymore so they moved most of the guys to DNA.

Old photo of Ryan backstage at Tommy Hilfiger

post-28220-1237587704_thumb.jpg

:shock: WHOA! Dang but you know, it could be from playing spots and stuff because he's an athlete in his high school. I'm sorry I asked and don't worry, I'm not really much of a gossip :). I'm mostly interested in his modelling work.

Nevertheless, let's move along with Ryan being the comeback kid. Oh goodness I hope this time around, he would get to work with top photographers like Mario Testino, Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier and especially Paolo Roversi who photographs models to perfection as if they were paintings.

I found out one of the reasons he may be placed at DNA models is that Public Image does not exist anymore so they moved most of the guys to DNA.

Old photo of Ryan backstage at Tommy Hilfiger

when did he leave img..?

Well he was still under IMG Men when he was modelling but then they decided to change their name to Public Image Worldwide while he was on his break. I don't exactly know what happened but appearantly a top booker/agent left the company and took all of the best models (like Tyson Ballou, Boyd Holbrook, Taylor Fuchs and etc.) over to Wilhelmina Models.

The man behind Public Image decided to close down and transferred over to DNA, moved all the male models from that board to DNA Models. I'm guessing Ryan might be surprised by the time he came back but nevertheless, DNA is a powerhouse agency for sure.

belgian, thanks for the photo. I know it must've been hard for you and you could take it down if you want to (plus maybe that way not a lot of gossip starts?)