Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

Just noticed as well how long that scar is on the right temple, can see it properly in the right light. I thought it was just a small scar, but then the same shape isnt on the other side of his face.

Looking good Ryan, looking good...if theres anyone who could pull off that hairstyle and still look good its sportstar Ryan :)

update for you

'Canadian model and Alex Loomans' neighbor Ryan Taylor, also 19, is back within the fashion industry. Good news ! After taking a year off to complete his high school with honors, he's signed with DNA in the USA and is with Why Not in Italy. His goal is to work full time in the industry and hopefully attend Columbia University for his MBA. In his first week back, Ryan Taylor has done an editorial with Details (yet to come) and landed the United Colors of Benetton campaign. He also already did another three editorials. There is a ton of interest from Hollywood as well. Ryan Taylor is currently spending some days in Los Angeles to meet a few big agents. A New York calling on his way to London, he hopes to sign with Select and possibly do a few European eds before heading to Milan for the shows. He will then probably pass on Paris unless he gets an exclusive'

update for you

'Canadian model and Alex Loomans' neighbor Ryan Taylor, also 19, is back within the fashion industry. Good news ! After taking a year off to complete his high school with honors, he's signed with DNA in the USA and is with Why Not in Italy. His goal is to work full time in the industry and hopefully attend Columbia University for his MBA. In his first week back, Ryan Taylor has done an editorial with Details (yet to come) and landed the United Colors of Benetton campaign. He also already did another three editorials. There is a ton of interest from Hollywood as well. Ryan Taylor is currently spending some days in Los Angeles to meet a few big agents. A New York calling on his way to London, he hopes to sign with Select and possibly do a few European eds before heading to Milan for the shows. He will then probably pass on Paris unless he gets an exclusive'

Out of the starting blocks with a bang then, brilliant :)

He looks like he's getting busy quick, hope it continues for him and from the looks of it he's going to have no trouble getting job after job. I personnaly would love to see him do a lot more editorials, I like the runway pictures, and the backstage vids and things but I like seeing good editorials with them in, allows them to experiment more with their looks etc I feel.

As for Hollywood, awesome...think he'd be a good actor, he certainly has the onscreen presence.

See he's still hot in pursuit for the job everyone loves him in and also he's still going after acting :hehe:! He's got really good goals and I knew he had shot for Details but I wasn't certain when there weren't a lot of sources.

Wow I wonder if he met talent agencies like Gersh or CAA (they represent the likes of George Clooney, Will Smith & etc.) but it's great he's breaking into the industry.