Bellazon

Ryan Taylor
Thumbnail

persuazn

Lovely photos and thanks again belgian (you always keep us updated well :hehe:). Yea if a mime had ever looked like Ryan, I would totally melt :laugh:!

He's building his editorial work back up pretty well and still staying consistent. I hope casting calls at Men's Fashion Week goes great for him! I also can't wait for him to be back on the runway again and he'll probably do New York as well so that's cool.

yup, he used to be on the swim team and do football etc. but being away from home now again will have meant hes probably going to the gym more instead so his muscles have changed because of the different excercise regime and hes slightly older now. he was tight muscled, now they are getting a little looser and bigger whilst still being very slim, its different but nice

but thats just me, im wierd, i dont like guys too big anyway..like im scared of david gandy :laugh:

i hope he doesnt go very big, just well defined and nice cut, haha david gandy :x haha aww that was mean, ughh i just dont like him at all, wish there was someone else on the D&G light blue ads, i used to have that perfume but hated the ads. haha. wish ryan was on them, all oiled up in a beach...with his sexy slighty muscular arms....oh boy. haha. :p

Aww guys :laugh:! David represents a more masculine look and he's beautiful in his own way. Beauty is the eye of the beholder although I'll always admire Ryan's look because he's definitely got that timeless face ;).

Our golden boy is definitely shaping up nicely though and it's not exaggerated at least.

At last :hell yea!:! He's looking good on the runways at Bottega Veneta and John Richmond. I was sort of worried when I didn't see him at Dolce & Gabbana or Missoni (because I've always seen him being cast at those shows) but he's back!