Bellazon

Eating Disorder

Hime

I usually have balanced meals three times in a day but sometimes I eat too much till I throw up all

what I've eaten something like pasta, pizza or fried food. I don't pressure myself into trying to get

a skinny figure that some women want to. I just would like to eat them very much but don't want to

put on weight. Is it bulimia? :unsure:

Hmmm...maybe you should talk to anyone before it's late.It could be bulimia and maybe not but it's better to talk with your parents or a doctor! :hug:

Hmm. Yes I guess so. I watched a show last week about North Korea and the reason why they are all so thin is because they aren't allowed to really eat anything but rice.

I don't know very well about N.Korea because I live in S.Korea but most N.Korean people can't eat

abundantly because of their poverty. Maybe they can eat only rice with some side dishes like

Kimch and seasoned vegetables. We've supplied them a lot of rice twice of a year nevertheless

they've been poor. It's the tragedy that they are all thin.

And I guess you don't know that the staple food of the Koreans is rice :)

I usually have balanced meals three times in a day but sometimes I eat too much till I throw up all

what I've eaten something like pasta, pizza or fried food. I don't pressure myself into trying to get

a skinny figure that some women want to. I just would like to eat them very much but don't want to

put on weight. Is it bulimia? :unsure:

Hmmm...maybe you should talk to anyone before it's late.It could be bulimia and maybe not but it's better to talk with your parents or a doctor! :hug:

Awww thanks midnight lady :hug: :heart: