Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I got the love story book awhile ago, Haven't had much time to scan, but here are some that I've gotten to :D

Love Story:

th_File0398.jpg

th_File0401.jpg

th_File0404.jpg

th_File0405.jpg

th_File0406.jpg

th_File0407.jpg

warning, very large

:o :o :o

Thank you Trimalynn! These are (to put it mildly) absolutely ravishing. Evertime I get sad that Megan's career seems to have flatlined, I'm reminded again why she's my favorie model. :wub:

And speaking about her career... I'm going to try and call Marilyn Agency tommorrow morning, to see if I can learn more about what Megan is up to there. Let's hope I get the same friendly receptionist I got last time.

Thanks! :fun:

Ugh, and may I just say that when I ran across the Guess ad below, I never missed Megan more. The newest Spring 2005 pic just looks so nasty and tacky and Paris Hilton-fied. I really miss the days when Guess actually employed quality models, like Megan, Adriana, Laetitia, Ana, Alessandra, Fabiana, etc. What happened to those days anyway? Why did we end up with the skanky picture below?

tackyguessad8bx.th.jpg

Ugh, and may I just say that when I ran across the Guess ad below, I never missed Megan more. The newest Spring 2005 pic just looks so nasty and tacky and Paris Hilton-fied. I really miss the days when Guess actually employed quality models, like Megan, Adriana, Laetitia, Ana, Alessandra, Fabiana, etc. What happened to those days anyway? Why did we end up with the skanky picture below?

tackyguessad8bx.th.jpg

Ok first off, I dont see why Guess keeps using girls who look all the same.. This girl you find anywhere, GAH, what happened to like you said quality one of a kind models.. THe previous Guess girls were breath taking, un usual faces, just prefect, Thas how I saw Guess in my eyes, Models who are too good to be real, now that standered lowered for me tremendoulsy. :( :/

:o :o :o

Thank you, Trimalynn! I have been DYING to get this video for the longest! :drool:

And it's so hilarious how Megan-orientated this video really is! They have abt 3 different interview clips with Megan, a long segment where you "wake up" with her... and at the end of the video, they just announce that Megan won the "Miss Photogenic" award. They never say anything about who won the actual $1 million contract! :laugh:

I guess that's unimportant when Megan isn't in the picture. :fun: