Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Colcci Magazine Winter 2012 Some of these images were already posted but these are in better quality

colcci.com.br

GQ UK May 2012 Digital HQ's and without text on the photos

gq-magazine.co.uk

Thanks lovemusic, love the superwide colcci pics.

Being weird and slightly OCD in file names, I noticed for the GQ pics, the big 1280x1920 portrait pics were in GQs CDN site file directory along the lines of "/1280x1920/a_c/candice01_GQ_01May12_b.jpg" and didn't have their resolution in the file name like those landscape pics, a la "/1083x658/a_c/candice06_GQ_01May12_b_1083x658.jpg". Makes me wonder if there are larger originals of those two side shots.

Messed around with trial and error putting in different pic sizes in the file path. Couldn't get anything on those landscape shots, but came up with one extra pic that wasn't in the article gallery.

post-38918-0-48896000-1340427088_thumb.j

On another side note. To be honest, I only read it AFTER looking at the pics :hehe:. But isn't the article wrong in saying "She has a Jack Russell called Mimi." Pretty sure it's Luna. Right?

Colcci Magazine Winter 2012 Some of these images were already posted but these are in better quality

colcci.com.br

GQ UK May 2012 Digital HQ's and without text on the photos

gq-magazine.co.uk

Thanks lovemusic, love the superwide colcci pics.

Being weird and slightly OCD in file names, I noticed for the GQ pics, the big 1280x1920 portrait pics were in GQs CDN site file directory along the lines of "/1280x1920/a_c/candice01_GQ_01May12_b.jpg" and didn't have their resolution in the file name like those landscape pics, a la "/1083x658/a_c/candice06_GQ_01May12_b_1083x658.jpg". Makes me wonder if there are larger originals of those two side shots.

Messed around with trial and error putting in different pic sizes in the file path. Couldn't get anything on those landscape shots, but came up with one extra pic that wasn't in the article gallery.

Yeah I was trying for the past week to see if I could find the trick to make the landscape shots higher resolution but no such luck yet but cool that you found an outtake. Thanks :flower:

Edit:

And yes her dog's name is Luna.