Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 2/7/2023 at 8:55 AM, Smarf said:

I bet she loved wearing a mask during COVID. Nobody staring at her.

I bet she loved wearing a mask during COVID cause she has 2 young children and doing so helped them stay healthy. Ya know, if she's anything like the Person we think/hope she is, that would be the main reason for wearing a mask. She doesn't strike me as being so vain that she thinks people stare at her constantly so wearing a mask would be amazing and prevent that.

1 hour ago, MERPER said:

I bet she loved wearing a mask during COVID cause she has 2 young children and doing so helped them stay healthy. Ya know, if she's anything like the Person we think/hope she is, that would be the main reason for wearing a mask. She doesn't strike me as being so vain that she thinks people stare at her constantly so wearing a mask would be amazing and prevent that.

She's gave an interview once where she said she sighed and said wished she could be invisible - alluding to the fact that people stare at her.

But sure, turn this into something it's not.

4 hours ago, Smarf said:

She's gave an interview once where she said she sighed and said wished she could be invisible - alluding to the fact that people stare at her.

But sure, turn this into something it's not.

If she really doesn’t like people staring she sure went into an odd profession. 

think we have all wished we were invisible at one time or another

You decided to make a comment about reasoning to wear a mask for zero reason whatsoever. You speculated as to why. I simply followed suit. 

if wearing a mask was done so she could avoid being seen then I’d think she would want to wear it far more often, no?

3 minutes ago, MERPER said:

If she really doesn’t like people staring she sure went into an odd profession.

Yeah because modeling in publications for money is totally the same as going about your everyday business getting gawked over.

5 hours ago, Smarf said:

Yeah because modeling in publications for money is totally the same as going about your everyday business getting gawked over.

when you are famous, in public spotlight, on billboards and in magazines, people looking at you comes with the territory

staring/looking at someone never caused harm to a single person

now, if people were saying things to her or touching her in unwanted ways without permission that would be a entirely different story