Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 hour ago, Smarf said:

she did put her in her story, a day later. several photos

Exactly, stories that last 24hrs. Not to forget, she literally got INVITED by Kim to her launch. I don't know how your parents raised you but my parents always raised me to be kind to people who extend friendship. I suppose you normally ignore people who invite you to their parties? Normally CS would've thanked the invitee on her feed, posted a photo with them and tagged them but none of that this time. Just her outfit. And she didn't even tag Skims or Kim on her stories, just reposted her manager's post. She's doing the most bare minimum. With CS you have to read between the lines. I'm surprised after years of following her you still haven't realised that. She's not hateful like you to say in bold letters. She's less talk, more action. 

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

my g, you’ve been on this forum for like 27 seconds.

New posters are so funny. Y’all make me giggle

I've following this forum for 10 years now. But please go on, tell me about myself. Your nastiness and bitching is why no one sensible likes to engage with people like you. No worth it to ruin our day. ;)

5 hours ago, Peanutsauce said:

Since you like to hang onto her every word, 'Don't let the computer get inside you'. Now detractors, converse and debate what that means for half an hour.

For the detached and clinical, the fact that she didn't post or acknowledge Kim on her feed, inspite of being invited to her event is proof that C was indeed trolling. Posts are forever, stories last only 24 hrs.✌️ 

posts aren't "forever", there's an option called "deleted" and also another one; "archive". stories lasts 24h but people can download them or take an screenshot and post again, same with posts btw

6 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

posts aren't "forever", there's an option called "deleted" and also another one; "archive". stories lasts 24h but people can download them or take an screenshot and post again, same with posts btw

So you don't want the pictures to even exist? What a bunch of weirdos 👀

10 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

idk ask candice, she's the one deleting stuff after "trolling"

Oh seeing as how quick people assume things these days and have no grasp over irony, it's a no brainer. The whole reason she posted the story in the car, half an hour later made it pretty obvious but I'm guessing even that went over people's head 😂 You can't help people who don't want to understand, even second time over. I'd delete it too. A strong mental personality or empathy is clearly not the forte of haters. 

10 minutes ago, Peanutsauce said:

Oh seeing as how quick people assume things these days and have no grasp over irony, it's a no brainer. The whole reason she posted the story in the car, half an hour later made it pretty obvious but I'm guessing even that went over people's head 😂 You can't help people who don't want to understand, even second time over. I'd delete it too. A strong mental personality or empathy is clearly not the forte of haters. 

😂😂😂 

11 hours ago, Peanutsauce said:

Exactly, stories that last 24hrs. Not to forget, she literally got INVITED by Kim to her launch. I don't know how your parents raised you but my parents always raised me to be kind to people who extend friendship. I suppose you normally ignore people who invite you to their parties? Normally CS would've thanked the invitee on her feed, posted a photo with them and tagged them but none of that this time. Just her outfit. And she didn't even tag Skims or Kim on her stories, just reposted her manager's post. She's doing the most bare minimum. With CS you have to read between the lines. I'm surprised after years of following her you still haven't realised that. She's not hateful like you to say in bold letters. She's less talk, more action. 

This is pretty insane stuff lol definitely not healthy

Beauty and truth, this is for me the authentic Candice, a clean face, a look that expresses kindness and gratitude. My favorite photo among thousands of beautiful photos of this woman who transmits a beauty beyond what the eyes see❤️

candiceswanepoel_africa - CbUQhR4hX8__CbUQhNjheHn.jpg