Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ me too! I hope she stays this way. I miss seeing her VS stuff, but sometimes I really really really like her style, so I want to see as many pictures as possible of different outfits she wears. 

I looooove the pink skirt/white shirt combo. she looks like a 90's Barbie!

still can't wait to see whatever she shot for VS last be released. I'll be a fan of hers for VS until she quits....and then I'll see be a huge fan of her VS work lol. 

The website Hopper HQ published the 2019 Instagram Rich List listing the prices of celebrities, influencers and athletes for their sponsored posts on social media and our girl made it in the #4 spot in the category fashion and spot #49 over all.

Net worth:
$25 million
Cost per post:
$46,700

49.thumb.png.a3273b102c0cb4cca94e0372adddec04.png

Source

66084638_424519661481704_6777928181234871143_n.thumb.jpg.b8cb4a050eb8d7e581a185f7c3b6d39f.jpg   

8 hours ago, saber said:

The background is the same used in the 2014 fantasy bra photoshoot, is the above pic from the same shoot?

maxresdefault.jpg

looks like it to me and I'm pretty sure I remember reading or hearing somewhere that it was the same set. 

random musings:  I am so GLAD that Candice got the FB, but I wish hers has been Miranda's, like that beautiful sea blue mermaid style. but Candice is a queen, like aisde from Adriana (who I don't like), Candice is THE queen of VS (at least to me, I'm sure someone will say Gisele or someone was) but I think of VS, and I think of Candice or Adriana. So I'm glad Candice got such an expensive bra that is "royal". I just didn't like the colors. 

I wish she got another FB, she deserves it.