Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice?

Just checking see if anyone can confirm or deny this is Candice and / or if this is a stolen picture. I got it from a FB profile that is supposedly her. (non searchable / can't request to be friends unless you are a friend of a friend.)

post-45205-1291864907_thumb.jpg

Candice?

Just checking see if anyone can confirm or deny this is Candice and / or if this is a stolen picture. I got it from a FB profile that is supposedly her. (non searchable / can't request to be friends unless you are a friend of a friend.)

pretty positive that is a photo of candice and her mama (they probably snapped it) but it's definitely not from her real facebook.

Candice?

pretty positive that is a photo of candice and her mama (they probably snapped it) but it's definitely not from her real facebook.

Its funny but this profile changed their picture to that of her real FB profile shortly after I posted.

I reported the fake FB profile and also the fake Myspace profile that linked to it.

I'm not certain what people get out of pretending to be other people except for maybe a temporary relief from their obviously very spectacular lives. (sarcasm)

I had no idea she had so many impostors. I guess I never really looked.