Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I'm pretty sure the shoot was bot VS Sport! So maybe we will get a video :)

They were in that location doing a VS sport shoot, but those shots are definitely not VS sport seeing as Candice is dancing in her undies, and not in VS sport attire. Maybe she was there shooting with Jerome for VS sport and they took advantage of the space to get in some shots of their own, but you can tell by what she's wearing these particular shots are definitely not VS shots.

Ummm VS Sport does have a line of seamless undies specifically for their sportswear. So this could potentially be VS Sport after all...

The thing is, VS shoots have a very particular look about them. The outfits tend to match, there's lots of lighting, sets, and the models are in full hair and makeup, even for VS sport. What Candice is wearing in these photos look a lot more like her own personal underwear/bra (probably what she had on when she arrived for the shoot) than anything I've ever seen made for VS sport. You can tell she doesn't really have any makeup on, and her hair isn't done (it's down and messy in one, then up in a quick and messy bun in the other two. Likely because she has pointe shoes on and she was turning and didn't want her hair in her face while doing so). I'm not trying to argue, or anything like that. I don't know, I guess I would just be very shocked if these ended up being for anything VS related. Who knows! Maybe someday we'll find out, maybe we'll never know. Maybe VS will see these and be inspired to use Candice's ballet for something soon.

I'm pretty sure the shoot was bot VS Sport! So maybe we will get a video :)

They were in that location doing a VS sport shoot, but those shots are definitely not VS sport seeing as Candice is dancing in her undies, and not in VS sport attire. Maybe she was there shooting with Jerome for VS sport and they took advantage of the space to get in some shots of their own, but you can tell by what she's wearing these particular shots are definitely not VS shots.

Ummm VS Sport does have a line of seamless undies specifically for their sportswear. So this could potentially be VS Sport after all...

The thing is, VS shoots have a very particular look about them. The outfits tend to match, there's lots of lighting, sets, and the models are in full hair and makeup, even for VS sport. What Candice is wearing in these photos look a lot more like her own personal underwear/bra (probably what she had on when she arrived for the shoot) than anything I've ever seen made for VS sport. You can tell she doesn't really have any makeup on, and her hair isn't done (it's down and messy in one, then up in a quick and messy bun in the other two. Likely because she has pointe shoes on and she was turning and didn't want her hair in her face while doing so). I'm not trying to argue, or anything like that. I don't know, I guess I would just be very shocked if these ended up being for anything VS related. Who knows! Maybe someday we'll find out, maybe we'll never know. Maybe VS will see these and be inspired to use Candice's ballet for something soon.

I guess it might be for Jerome Duran's own project instead of VS. like a fashion film maybe...?

The Candice ballet thing seems to me at least most likely a clip VS is going to use as filler in their fashion show broadcast.

Last year they had Adriana boxing showing how she keeps in shape, I think this will probably be a video on Candice doing ballet to stay toned and runway ready. They always make little videos like that for 1-2 models now every year for the VSFS.

Its definitely one of the cons of being a famous supermodel, but its also a balancing act.  I’m pretty sure that on certain occasions, her management people have tipped off paparazzi to increase exposure.  However, I do hate the random fans that hunt her down at every stop. Hopefully, she keeps some kind of personal security at all times.

.... I am so desensitized to the whole "paparazzi" and "autograph hunter" thing... I didn't even notice those two guys in jerseys at first. They seem to have followed her through the airport. Must be so weird and scary (a bit).

It doesn't seem to me like the are purposely hunting her down. Looks like the one guy may of picked up the other (who was possibly on the same flight as Candice)  and they are leaving behind her... but I could be wrong. I just don't really see the whole "stalker-ish" vibe from the pictures personally.