Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Ahh oke, now i know :hehe: thank you for your answer :flower: really nice of you!

Pity i will be sleeping then haha, so i have to wait till tomorrow :p still i hope i will found out if Candice will be there before i go to bed tho :Angel: lol i'm just so curious and really hoping she will go :D

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Met Gala when the designer chooses the model (or agency)? Like the models themselves aren't necessarily invited (except for the supers like Gisele or Kate) they are just chosen by designers who are invited and the designers dress the models?

I'm pretty disappointed too. If Chrissy Teigen of all the people can get to go to the Met Gala i'm sure Candice could have gone too if she wanted. I think she just chose to stay home. :(

so true

I'm pretty disappointed too. If Chrissy Teigen of all the people can get to go to the Met Gala i'm sure Candice could have gone too if she wanted. I think she just chose to stay home. :(

Come on, everybody knows that Chrissy is there just because she's John Legend's wife.

Candice was in NYC and not a single designer called her for the MET? That's messed up.

^ ^ I think this photo is from Adriana's house in Miami..she has the same windows and couch..and girls were together all weekend so just saying :)

Ahh that would be cute if they were staying there :hehe: ! I lovee their three friendships :heart: so lovely and cute !

Shame Candice didn't take part off the MET Gala, guess my feelings were wright after all pity enough, candicelovercovu... But there were some very good looks yesterday tho... Adriana and Gisele were looking beautifull as always and loved the looks off Karlie and Lily, they looked amazing! And ofcourse Rosie in her Balmain :wub:

I never imagined Candice and Adriana as a friends but it's happening :)

And when I saw Candice's photos from NY yesterday I was so so happy but she did not attend :( She is one of best top models what the hell why she wasn't there!!