Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

What's your definition of quarantine? You're only quarantined if you are positive for Covid-19 or if you're a suspected case, then it's 14 days quarantine and eventually two tests before you are allowed to go out again (at least in my country).

Besides that people are asked to stay at home and only go out for necessary things like groceries or doc's appointment etc.

What you're describing is the arrogance of ignorance of (young(er)) people and who don't understand the seriousness of the situation and that they are the primary disease vector because they are socially more active than older/elder people.

In theory you can go out for a walk or whatever as long as you do it alone or only with the people you live at home and keep a distance to other people.

(For this to be my first post in this forum... lol)

8 minutes ago, newy said:

What's your definition of quarantine? You're only quarantined if you are positive for Covid-19 or if you're a suspected case, then it's 14 days quarantine and eventually two tests before you are allowed to go out again (at least in my country).

Besides that people are asked to stay at home and only go out for necessary things like groceries or doc's appointment etc.

What you're describing is the arrogance of ignorance of (young(er)) people and who don't understand the seriousness of the situation and that they are the primary disease vector because they are socially more active than older/elder people.

In theory you can go out for a walk or whatever as long as you do it alone or only with the people you live at home and keep a distance to other people.

But Candice is clearly not alone on this beach....

5 minutes ago, newy said:

my entire country is in quarantine, that's because all of us are positive in covid-19? you take the test here if you pay for it or if you have symptoms (and i've seen people with symptoms that have not take the test because they get ignored everytime they ask for it). if you're positive, you can't go out obviously. if you're not, you can go out for food, medicines, an emergency or a few more things but you can't spend the entire day outside like there, which makes sense to me. that 'quarantine' is pointless imo 

1 minute ago, claudiawilliams said:

my entire country is in quarantine, that's because all of us are positive in covid-19? you take the test here if you pay for it or if you have symptoms (and i've seen people with symptoms that have not take the test because they get ignored everytime they ask for it). if you're positive, you can't go out obviously. if you're not, you can go out for food, medicines, an emergency or a few more things but you can't spend the entire day outside like there, which makes sense to me. that 'quarantine' is pointless imo 

I totally agree with you and same situation here.

It's easy for her, the multimillionaire, to have the luxury to "slow down". So many businesses and employees are going to lose jobs because of this.

And I'm not going to even go into the fact that she's the face of the consumerism and vanity that plagues the society. Without that consumerism she wouldn't have position in the society she has right now.

Honestly, she just sounds like one of those out of touch celebrities.

Candice (and everyone on that beach too) is being really reckless and, honestly, it doesn't sit well on my spirit because there's people out there that live day to day. Should she stop her whole life because there's people that are not as lucky as her? No but stay at home, damn it, her being rich won't stop the virus to get her and to infect someone else.

38 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Candice (and everyone on that beach too) is being really reckless and, honestly, it doesn't sit well on my spirit because there's people out there that live day to day. Should she stop her whole life because there's people that are not as lucky as her? No but stay at home, damn it, her being rich won't stop the virus to get her and to infect someone else.

same. it really pisses me off how she says "quarantine partner!!!" what quarantine if you're always at the beach lol ok that state allows people to go out but if you have some common sense, you'd go out only for necessary things. i'm telling you usa is gonna be really fucked up if they don't change some things

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

same. it really pisses me off how she says "quarantine partner!!!" what quarantine if you're always at the beach lol ok that state allows people to go out but if you have some common sense, you'd go out only for necessary things. i'm telling you usa is gonna be really fucked up if they don't change some things

Idk how it works on the States but my entire country is on lockdown rn, like everyone have to be at home, you can only go out to get food or things to prevent the virus. Kids are forbidden to go out now. And most of the people is taking their precautions, why can't rich people do the same?

25 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Idk how it works on the States

Right now it's only state by state. Some have stay-at-home orders, but most don't. Stupidity all around that will come to bite them in the ass really soon.

25 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

why can't rich people do the same?

Because a lot of them are entitled and plain dumb.

You should be able to enjoy fresh air, but I do agree Candice being at the beach in Miami and putting her sons out there is ridiculous. Just stick to the balcony or backyard. Anyone can catch COVID-19 without realizing it and the only reason to go out is for essentials and also walking your pets for a short period.

Which beach is it? Is a public beach or something private? If its private what is the issue?

I have to take walks around the neighborhood because if I dont I literally have panic attacks.

23 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Which beach is it? Is a public beach or something private? If its private what is the issue?

How would paparazzi get photos of her at the private beach?

23 minutes ago, Sensual said:

I have to take walks around the neighborhood because if I dont I literally have panic attacks.

You're gonna have an even bigger panic attack if they take you to one of those massive arenas where they put all the sick.

Stay at home. Don't be irresponsible to yourself and others.

People have no idea how serious this virus is. And it's going to get a lot worse. Go out only for essential groceries and medications. Everything else, cancel.