Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Yes!! :chicken: I'm so happy for her. If she is in her trimester or more, baby no. 2 will come out by april - july.

There are a lot of models who have more children and still has work. If ever she retires in VS that's okay. More room for other modelling jobs. ? 

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

No, I am not saying you are wrong. I think you are probably right. I just can't recall her saying that---that's all :smile:

Oh, I didn't take it as such. But I'm trying to figure out where I might of heard that from :p

And hey, for all her true fans out there who visit her topic here, what do you think she will have this time around, a girl or another boy?

I think it will be a girl here! And of course this is just a guess so don't over think it and so we can have it on record here too :laugh:

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

And hey, for all her true fans out there who visit her topic here, what do you think she will have this time around, a girl or another boy?

Anything within the realm of homo sapiens would be fine by me. Cause her first one freaked me out a little :sad:

Congrats to Candy wonderful news! Does anyone know what Herman does for a living? I know he used to be a model. Maybe he can be the stay at home parent so Candice can continue to work lol. Although I honestly wouldn't mind if she left Vs as it is getting worse each year.