Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The Video translated to those who do not understand Portuguese:

1. M: A reminder you have of your home - "Smell ... Smell of rain, smell of my mother cooking" | He asks her the name of her city, and she responds that she lived in the farm.

2. M: Place you want to meet - "Thailand"

3. M: Were you planning pregnancy or was it an inexperienced thing? "Yes, I was, I really wanted to be pregnant. I was never a girl who liked to hold other babies, but then I was 25 and I had this very strong feeling of being a mother.

4. M: Girl crush? - "I don't have a girl crush, I like men!" - M: Me too! But if you were a lesbian, who would be a crush? "Oh, it would be Angelia Jolie."

5. M: A famous boy crush? "Hm, Brad Pitt is single."

6. M: An addiction? - "I like sleeping a lot" | He says he likes to have sex and she says it's not an addiction.

7. M: How will you make Anacan have the Brazilian origins and yours? - "I think Brazil has a little bit of the African root too, that's whay I like it so much here. And also for the family is close, the grandmothers teaching the things they know.

8. M: If you were a Disney princess? - "Bela (Beauty and the Beast)".

9. M: What do you like about Brazil? - "The energy, the food, the songs, all the different songs ..."

10. M: How did you give your first kiss? How old were you? - "I was 13 years" - M: It was in Africa - "It was, on my birthday, inside the sauna room." - M: Lie! But how, inside your house? - "Urun, we had a sauna room in the garden. I had a party, I had my boyfriend.| He talks about a Brazilian joke and asks if she had something similar there, she says no.

11. M: A useless purchase you always make? - "Glasses, cake, I like cake"

12. M: Favorite food? - "Italian or Brazilian"

13. M: Where did you first meet Hermann? - "Paris" - M: Eleven years ago - "Yes"

14. M: Do you want tp marry? - "Yes"

15. M: Do you want to have more children? - "Much more, yes" - M: How many? - "I want to have a four" | He says she's going to work hard, that she's going to have to swing her butt in Victoria's Secret a lot to pay the bills and she agrees laughing.

Sorry for any mistake, English is not my official language. :hehe: