Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So her first VS shoot in over a year it's for sport? o.o maybe I'm wrong, but all signs are pointing to Candice (and probs Behati) pulling an Adriana and doing just sport stuff and fragrances ocasionally and the show. Candice, much like Adriana, used to be all over their website and now her comeback is sweatpants? And tbh I doubt her contract allows her to "come back when she feels like it", i think she may have been negotiating to get more money for less work, which she totally deserves after a decade with the brand tbh, but I doubt VS is that flexible with maternity leaves, especially because they are an US based brand where maternity leave is from short to nonexistent. I don't recall Adriana, Alessandra (in their first pregnancies), Doutzen, Miranda or Lily taking so long to go back to work with VS. 

Sports clothes cover up more than some lingerie does (at least what she was wearing), maybe Candice doesn't feel lingerie ready yet. She was shooting a VSX campaign/commercial and IIRC, they're only doing white wall stuff for lingerie right now and I don't see her rushing to do that. The models you listed didn't take as long to come back from maternity leave because VS didn't have a dozen other Angels at the time that they could and were using like they do now. 

Or, like you said, she'll work in a similar capacity that Adriana, Ale, etc. do where she shows up for the big stuff. It wouldn't shock me if that's what her contract was like now but at the same time, I'm not reading into her return to VS being a sports shoot.

I love that picture for VSX!!!

She looks soooo pretty and fresh and the background is stunning, what a nice change from that white walled bullshit I've seen a lot of.

I don't follow any other current VS Angels except Candice, Elsa and Josephine and sometimes Taylor so I'm looking forward to seeing more from Candice.

I want more swim pictures, but I've been told they've stopped doing that line???

I have a few swimsuits from them (one from 2006 that Alessandra modeled that I still have and wear!) and the white/lemon one Behati and Candice both modeled back in 2013 I think. They are good and lasting quality.

I look at VS models and pictures because it (this may sound cheesy) inspires me to keep myself healthy. These are all beautiful girls who keep themselves fit and eat right (well at least that's the image they portray and that's good enough for me lol). They were the ones who gave me the idea to get into yoga which I've been doing for 4 years now and I love it!!!

I don't know how to post pictures so I will be of no use to this thread except to post my opinions, but I am grateful for those who are able and do post pictures. Thank you!!! :stormy:

2 minutes ago, MarVS said:

SLAYYYYY  somebody saw her live stream on ig? she looks fire and the she is rockin the bralettes like no one of the New angels tbfh.

Yes, I saw her and she looks perfect.