Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

22 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I think Behati's body looks pretty good, people are so critical. Candice's body is other wordly so it's not really fair to compare, imo. And everyone knew they'd pair these two together, they're the new Ale and Adriana.

Thank you for the adds! The coloring of the blue/purple one really works for her.

Very true. Personally I love seeing Candice and Behati just as much as I love seeing Adriana & Alessandra together.

People are not feeling Candice and Behati together, they are never going to be Adriana- Ale pairing.

Behati flaws are million times visible when you put her next to Candice, Adriana and Ale are almost equally stunning, but these 2 are in different dimensions when it comes to how good their face/body looks, lets be honest here, that is why people are "trashing" Behati looks.

For me Candice is the best when she is alone in shot/commercial. 

I loved her with Doutzen, but she is no angel no more, Adriana is soon leaving, so please VS just let queen do her thing alone, it is going to be best for everybody.

18 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Honestly, fuck those IG idiots bitching about everything.

Behati is beautiful girl and obviously so is Candice. I love them together.

Oh and out of all Angels, Bahati is the one I would love to party the most.

:yes:

Plus I feel like Bee kinda brings out the playfulness(?) in Candice a little more, love them together :) 

I am just saying what everybody is saying outside this forum, not just on instagram, but on every internet space(news site, fb, forums) where Candy/VS is talked about.

It is too bad Adriana is leaving soon, because audience showed million times by now that loves Candy and Adri the most, they were the only angels trending on twitter this year also.

Like I said my favorite moment was 2013 show and these 2 queens leading the show, such a magical moment.

If they got to pair her with somebody, pair her with brunette, not with another blonde. So maybe Lais, Jasmine or Sara would be good.

But if the Jo becomes an angel, Candice and her would be a dream team, for sure. I really think they could rival Adriana- Ale pairing without question.

Make that happen, and I would be super happy, and I got a feeling that Jo and Candy are going to happen. 

Until then I prefer her alone.

29 minutes ago, endlesswords said:

:yes:

Plus I feel like Bee kinda brings out the playfulness(?) in Candice a little more, love them together :) 

100% agree here. While I admittedly haven't followed all of Candice's career as closely as many on here, she used to come across as very quiet/shy/reserved almost. Ever since her and Behati seemed to become best friends you see video clips of a more playful, easy-going, funny/goofy Candice.

I am sure someone will tell me I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talking about but that's my honest opinion.

I don't like Behati at all but she's a beautiful girl, stop being mean.

Also I think that Behati and Candice are soooo much more friends than Adri and Ale are, and it shows on interviews, pictures and commercial. They pair them together because they're actually really close and as much as I don't like Bee as a model I think they are cute together even more when there's Lily too with them. I think their trio is super cool!

I also love Candice with Lais :)

14 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I don't like Behati at all but she's a beautiful girl, stop being mean.

Also I think that Behati and Candice are soooo much more friends than Adri and Ale are, and it shows on interviews, pictures and commercial. They pair them together because they're actually really close and as much as I don't like Bee as a model I think they are cute together even more when there's Lily too with them. I think their trio is super cool!

+1 !

nggGXc4.jpg

gabsanlima