Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

In more than a half of the photos she is not showing her ass, but photographers are behind her trying to "take a look" at it.
Surely it is not her fault that people are chasing her to photograph her ass, and surely nobody has to look if it is too much for you, nobody forces you.
It is amazing to me how some of the angels are ultimate attention whores who never are called out for that(here on this forum, on other places they are), but on Bellazon somebody has to find a fault with every single thing Candy does, even if it is in this case the "fault" of photographers.
If she didn't show her butt there would be people complaining that she should show it more, because that is what they want to see.

Poor girl can't win.

For me there is not enough booty shoots, triple them if you must! Best ass in the world!

22 minutes ago, unali said:

In more than a half of the photos she is not showing her ass, but photographers are behind her trying to "take a look" at it.
Surely it is not her fault that people are chasing her to photograph her ass, and surely nobody has to look if it is too much for you, nobody forces you.
It is amazing to me how some of the angels are ultimate attention whores who never are called out for that(here on this forum, on other places they are), but on Bellazon somebody has to find a fault with every single thing Candy does, even if it is in this case the "fault" of photographers.
If she didn't show her butt there would be people complaining that she should show it more, because that is what they want to see.

Poor girl can't win.

For me there is not enough booty shoots, triple them if you must! Best ass in the world!

Idk if you're talking about me, but I never called her a attention whore.  I'm not complaining either about the pictures, I love Candice.

They shouldn't pair her with Behati, just look at the comments under the article where their photos are posted, everybody is posting how Candice is 100000 times more beautiful/has much better body. This is like an invitation for audience to pile on Behati, VS is not very wise when it comes to this, because this happens every time when they pair them.

I prefer Candy alone, and I am glad that she was for the most time filming alone.

If they wanna pair her with somebody let it be Adriana, they are dream team.

These photos the last few days are one of the best ones ever.

The most beautiful woman ever! Her body is eight wonder of the world!

I think Behati's body looks pretty good, people are so critical. Candice's body is other wordly so it's not really fair to compare, imo. And everyone knew they'd pair these two together, they're the new Ale and Adriana.

Thank you for the adds! The coloring of the blue/purple one really works for her.

^ I was referring to the comment someone made specifically about her body and how everyone was saying this and that. They make the same comment constantly and it's a little annoying. 

I think most Candice fans would like to see her paired with someone else at this point. I'd love to see her with Elsa!