Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

If I remember right Candice had whole segment for herself in 2012 show, it was glorious, I know that in 2013 they made a HUGE deal also because she was opening the show with the fb bra on.

Who are the other angels who got segment just for themselves, does anybody know?

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

^ Agreed

As much as I love Candice, I'm not surprised she's not in this years Christmas commercial, she wasn't there so. 

And ThePinkDiet, when did Candice have an entire (?) segment about her...? 

Well not exactly a fashion show segment, but the bits between the actual segments. In 2012 she had that bit before she opened Angels in Bloom with Rihanna, remember? Or even in 2010 when she opened her first segment (the country one).

5 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Well not exactly a fashion show segment, but the bits between the actual segments. In 2012 she had that bit before she opened Angels in Bloom with Rihanna, remember? Or even in 2010 when she opened her first segment (the country one).

Yes I forgot Candice had 2 segments for herself. 

But I know that people made the bigger deal about that one in 2012, because VS praised her so much there, it was like coronation. :D

So is like you guys are told me that Victoria's Secret haven't enough money to record a video only with Candice who reperesented and still represent her brand all over the world right? Sorry but now are you who are told something unrealistic.

I think it is no big deal, because trust me you are not even going to see models in commercial, there are 13 of them in there, you are not going to be able to recognize 90 percent of them. They will get 10 second max of air time each. If there was different situation, and there was only 3 or 4 of them in commercial, than it would be worth it to put her somehow in there.

2 minutes ago, unali said:

I think it is no big deal, because trust me you are not even going to see models in commercial, there are 13 of them in there, you are not going to be able to recognize 90 percent of them. They will get 10 second max of air time each. If there was different situation, and there was only 3 or 4 of them in commercial, than it would be worth it to put her somehow in there.

The only people that are going to notice she isn't there are the ones actually waiting to see her. No surprise they're not going to try to put her in the comercial, I mean, although is possible, I didn't think they would put something filmed with a green screen on Bay's commercial :p 

Well the "problem" is that a LOT people want to see her, there are already million comments asking for her to be in commercial.

I can bet that 70 percent of the comments when they release video on youtube is going to be Where is queen Candice, You can't have commercial without her etc.

I mean they are already writing this on the recent youtube videos on VS channel.

People really really want to see her, but for me it is not a big deal because it is going to be impossible to recognize models because all of them will be on the screen for 2,5 seconds, then cut, then another 2 seconds, then cut and end. :D

People don't really want to see Candice, Adriana, Alessandra or anyone. Remember that the average Jane & Joey won't even bother to go to their YT channel to begin with, the reality is that outside the BZ and fans bubble people gives no fucks about who is or isn't in the commercial because they don't even known who those women are, they just want to see hot chicks in lingerie and guess what? There will be 13 hot chicks in lingerie in the commercial :idk: 

Was it possible to add Candice? Probably. Was it necessary to add Candice? Nope. Was it worth it to spend that money/time on adding Candice? Apparently not. Candice is great in commercials but is not like the fact that she didn't make it this time will actually hurt VS sales or the impact the commercial has in the VS costumers and VS cares more about their money than about pleasing their fans as it has been clearly proven time after time.

And as far as segments goes, yes she had one in 2010 before her first segment opening and then again in 2012 for Angels in Bloom. Other models who have had segments recently are Adriana, Adriana and Alessandra, Karlie, Barbara, Miranda, Lais/Behati, Behati and prior to 2008 all the Angels had their own segment with a profile but with 15 Angels this years I don't see that happening lol, we already know Gigi and Rachel are getting their own segment tho.

I would say though that VS fan favorites and men favorites(girl they consider hot/pretty) are the same: Adriana and Candice.

So there are going to be complains from 2 fronts: from fans of VS who are mostly girls and gay guys, and from men who think she is hot.

I can already see the comment section under that video.

But we will see her in million more videos, photos, commercials etc, so I am not bothered.

Queen Candice is still the best.

The comment section is only going to be a mess because of Candice fans who don't understand how business works, and think the world revolves around one model. :rofl: Men who find Candice attractive will just get distracted by another pair of tits and ass. 

The saltiness is real. I love it. 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The comment section is only going to be a mess because of Candice fans who don't understand how business works, and think the world revolves around one model. :rofl: Men who find Candice attractive will just get distracted by another pair of tits and ass. 

100 x this.

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The saltiness is real. I love it. 

Better words could not have been said! :rofl:

+1 for Clauds too! :D

think all of you should shut your fucking mouth of yours and for that shit.
You are in an Internet forum, no one here understands something of Business, If understands will be working this time.
Nobody here works in VS or know how it all works, so stop it because it is already annoying.
Candice is rather one of the most important models of VS, new angels fans like it or not. Only you know how to be sexy in her own way. No new angels arrive at her feet.
It is well visible in this view VS. channel
Four months ago, they posted the trade with the new angels: 1,326,441 views.
Three months ago, posted the commercial with Candice and Behati: 2.235.72 views.
Those who have eyes to see, who has not discussing is like a child on the internet.

So stop with this big bullshit, we're here for see Candice's new, not people writing shits.