Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

11296918_983451935046364_1093065406_n.jpg

isabeladlimaOn our way to NYC!! ? Amanhã#victoriasecretfashionshow2015@victoriassecret eu e a @angelcandicesja estamos chegando

{For who don't understand : "Tomorrow vsfs.... me and @angelcandices we are coming"

I think Candice was in Brazil  :mellow:

I think the girl is just kidding. After missing the whole Rome thing, she wouldn't risk missing the fashion show being here a day before the whole thing (plus they had rehearsals today) 

I know, why she will kidding with this? Maybe she was here looking for some things for the marriage....

I don't know, I'm scared right now. Phone work on the plane?

isabeladlimaOn our way to NYC!! ✈ Amanhã#victoriasecretfashionshow2015@victoriassecret eu e a @angelcandicesja estamos chegando

{For who don't understand : "Tomorrow vsfs.... me and @angelcandices we are coming"

I think the girl is just kidding. After missing the whole Rome thing, she wouldn't risk missing the fashion show being here a day before the whole thing (plus they had rehearsals today) 

I know, why she will kidding with this? Maybe she was here looking for some things for the marriage....

By what she wrote I think she was kinda trying to suggest she (the girl) would walk too? Idk, as a fellow portuguese speaker, that's what I understood lol She sure wasn't here though. She has rehearsals AND even if she were lucky enough to not miss any flights and stuff, she'd be kinda jetlagged for the show tomorrow, so my guess is that the girl is just kidding and candy is in nyc :)

isabeladlimaOn our way to NYC!! ✈ Amanhã#victoriasecretfashionshow2015@victoriassecret eu e a @angelcandicesja estamos chegando

By what she wrote I think she was kinda trying to suggest she (the girl) would walk too? Idk, as a fellow portuguese speaker, that's what I understood lol She sure wasn't here though. She has rehearsals AND even if she were lucky enough to not miss any flights and stuff, she'd be kinda jetlagged for the show tomorrow, so my guess is that the girl is just kidding and candy is in nyc :)

What she wrote was like " oh we are coming" like they're friends, understand? I really don't know, maybe this photos is of another day, I just search if you, please don't kill me hahah

What she wrote was like " oh we are coming" like they're friends, understand? I really don't know, maybe this photos is of another day, I just search if you, please don't kill me hahah

I think it's just an old fanpic really, i don't think they're friends :)

Edit: https://www.instagram.com/p/rjq5P9zTmN/There it is. 65 weeks old :p

I rather think that the maximum outfit now, will be 2, cause 10 newest angels ... They need also 2 outfits ... but yeah I wish like everyone here she would have  3 outfits  but not just Candice but Lily, Behati, Alessandra, Adriana too :/

Yeah Luna I thought the same thing it's a lingerie show not bikini ... but I love so much ger outfit and her look. Damn look this body, this face. Totally GOALS and this outfit it's so her. Bohemian and free Spirit.

ButI would have liked she opens the segment but you know, it's Elsa ...

Behati got three outfits. :idk:

I'm not gonna lie, I get a bit mad when I read that Behati got one outfit more than Candice but I'm happy for her, I mean, she deserve it... I was hoping for Candice to get three anyway so I'm dissapointed.

I'm disappointed too, especially if Candice is the only angel to get two outfits.

I'm not gonna lie, I get a bit mad when I read that Behati got one outfit more than Candice but I'm happy for her, I mean, she deserve it... I was hoping for Candice to get three anyway so I'm dissapointed.

I'm disappointed too, especially if Candice is the only angel to get two outfits.

If she's the only ~older angel~ to get only two I'll get my ass to ny and sew her an extra one myself. might have to use chicken feathers for the wings, I'm on a budget.

If she's the only ~older angel~ to get only two I'll get my ass to ny and sew her an extra one myself. might have to use chicken feathers for the wings, I'm on a budget.

:rofl:

Well said! and you can count on me!  :hehe: 

I am oober annoyed and heartbroken  to hear that all the angels will only be getting two outfits? Does VS really need 15 angels? No. The vetran angel numbers arent that large. Its only Adriana, Ale, Behati, Candice and Lily now. All the others are new. Those 5 should get 3. The newer angels should get two. And the non angels should get one. I think that seems fair. Besides we don't need to see Jenner more than once anyway. :p Agree or disagree. That's just how I feel. The vets aren't that many so..

Sigh. The more info I hear about this the less excited I become..