Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-47866-0-1446064249-15482_thumb.jpg

This picture make me so angry ...they show us Kendall Stuff like she was the super star of the univers of the event and Candice just behind her just like if she was a second zone model compared to her ...

WTF people ... when the the scam will be ending ?!

post-84741-0-1446064250-1814_thumb.jpg

This picture make me so angry ...they show us Kendall Stuff like she was the super star of the univers of the event and Candice just behind her just like if she was a second zone model compared to her ...

WTF people ... when the the scam will be ending ?!

Let me explain why:

Instagram followers:

Candy - 5.7 million

Kedall - 29.6 million

Also this:

Kendall Jenner Breaks Kanye West & Kim Kardashian's Instagram Record

Kendall Jenner is officially the new queen of Instagram. Having usurped the crown from her older sister Kim Kardashian and brother-in-law Kanye West, Jenner now holds the record for most likes on a single photo.

2.5 million likes for this:

post-84741-0-1446064250-19631_thumb.jpg

That's why.

I hate statistics ...This world just needs to open their fucking eyes for once LOL

What statistics?

People care more about Kendall than Candice. It is what it is.

And I'm a huge Candy fan, just so that nobody accuses me of being a hater or something.

Kardashian clan rules the social media scene and that is now huge in fashion.

Also, Kendall is gorgeous girl. That's undeniable.

What are you posting. That is some grade A shill-ish stuff you are spreading.

You are practically invalidating you second line with the 4th because that is exactly the gist of it. People believing in "social media" will believe that she is a big one. Some of the fashion brands only hire her because of her profile, definitely not because she is such a talented model. The whole K-Klan got famous because of a sex tape and then they managed to cross over from weirdo land into the mainstream by abusing "social media".

I'd really like to see someone establish some kind of coherent connection or provide a tangible point to prove that

1. instagram followers are an appropriate metric and

2. the numbers of instagram followers is real and

3. it is more than a fleeting impression on the internet where 15 minutes can look like 1 or 150 sometimes (meaning measuring the valuable impact of social media, the holy grail which spawned a whole new industry in itself because people were made to believe in it)

Granted, I am one random user on bellazon. And from the looks of it the powers that be unfortunately decided to believe in that momentary thing.

I'd really like to see someone establish some kind of coherent connection or provide a tangible point to prove that

1. instagram followers are an appropriate metric and

2. the numbers of instagram followers is real and

3. it is more than a fleeting impression on the internet where 15 minutes can look like 1 or 150 sometimes (meaning measuring the valuable impact of social media, the holy grail which spawned a whole new industry in itself because people were made to believe in it)

Numerous models have confirmed that they have lost jobs from girls with more social media followers. Agencies and customers also encourage models to be active on social media.

One of the things that are looked into when hiring a girl to represent your brand is how many followers she has on social media.

It's a very real thing in the industry. Your rant is pointless.