Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I was just so busy today :( ...but i just got home..and it's sooo amazing to see all these updates :o thank you all :clap: especially jj3, Michelle and Alejandra :heythere: many thanks! It's much appreciated :) keep it coming all :ddr:

Candice looking absolutely fab :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: all evidence after evidence that proofs she's the best of all :surrender: for me she's always PERFECT :heart: total goddess :wub2:

That pink dress is cute! But something looks soooo different about her face; am I the only one seeing that? Is it her makeup? Her eyes just look really wide or something idk. I like the second look much better.

Agree the second look is so much better hated the other one the dress make everything i didn't like prob the worse dress and make  up i have ever seen her in.

I think that shade of pink looks great on her but the dress does nothing for her. It makes her look...smaller somehow  :/ She has amazing legs. Too bad she covered them up. Short skirts/dresses make her look sexy yet elegant because of her "flamingo" legs. I like the face, though!