Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I repeat you have to see photo high resolution and without photoshop
a nice first floor and we can judge,question nose  anyone but Candice
can never tell if it is fake,dressed badly but for me can also wear
the dress of my grandmother it is still beautiful to die :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

I totally agree with you :hehe:

I... don't know if I agree with you, because I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say beyond the fact that she can dress horribly and you'd be okay with it.

In fact, it is that Candice can wear EVERYTHING, even something ugly and finally, she will "beautiful", she can afford. She still has what it takes to make something trend, I think, the small accessory ... Then with the curves she has made ​​is not the same as everyone, I think it is in the same spirit as what is said above.

She has had two or maybe three procedures:

1) Gum surgery to raise the height of her gums to minimize what is called a,"gummy smile." Most likely performed with a laser in one visit.

2) Veneers or cosmetic crowns to add length, shape (her teeth always looked a little flat and worn) and possibly width to regain proper proportions. This could be done in as little as two visits.

3) Depending on how many teeth were restored, she has had some whitening done to the teeth without veneers/crowns

This type of correction could not be achieved with Invisalign or similar orthodontic systems.

Any misalignment issues would be easy to correct with veneers/crowns.

The work looks good and no one would really care except that we have pictures from before to compare.

She has had two or maybe three procedures:

1) Gum surgery to raise the height of her gums to minimize what is called a,"gummy smile." Most likely performed with a laser in one visit.

2) Veneers or cosmetic crowns to add length, shape (her teeth always looked a little flat and worn) and possibly width to regain proper proportions. This could be done in as little as two visits.

3) Depending on how many teeth were restored, she has had some whitening done to the teeth without veneers/crowns

This type of correction could not be achieved with Invisalign or similar orthodontic systems.

Any misalignment issues would be easy to correct with veneers/crowns.

The work looks good and no one would really care except that we have pictures from before to compare.

INTERVIEW Magazine September 2013

" The issue, which hits stands Sept. 3, features more than 70 models including Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo and Karlie Kloss — as well as 18 up-and-comers — in a series of stunning photographs by Craig McDean, Fabien Baron, Mikael Jansson and Patrick Demarchelier."

Source: fashioncopious.typepad.com