Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hm, I'm not in love with her dress... Am I crazy or it looks like the pieces were put together randomly? I don't know, it is a little oversized or almost "uncomfortable". Something doesn't feel right. The belt is nice though, she can use it with something else.

But her face is angelic and fresh, like she had a very good night sleep!

Hm, I'm not in love with her dress... Am I crazy or it looks like the pieces were put together randomly? I don't know, it is a little oversized or almost "uncomfortable". Something doesn't feel right. The belt is nice though, she can use it with something else.

But her face is angelic and fresh, like she had a very good night sleep!

She took the hem of the dress and pulled up into the belt. That's it. That's why it's so awkward looking. She basically tried to sexify what looks like a basic knee length summer dress.

I like the dress, it's just the big chunky belt that throws me off of it. Wish they kept it like the runway version in terms of the belt.

c859fa258309798.jpg

style.com

Candice Swanepoel and Prabal Gurung attend the 2013 CFDA Fashion Awards Official After Party Hosted By Swarovski on June 3, 2013 in New York, United States.

935d09258309551.jpg 1e4efb258309554.jpg 6e995b258309560.jpg c548bd258309565.jpg 3d06ac258309569.jpg edfbc2258309578.jpg dcaa01258309585.jpg b08d49258309590.jpg ed98c2258309594.jpg 8a6a45258309597.jpg e8d9a4258309601.jpg b549a4258309609.jpg

zimbio.com

She took the hem of the dress and pulled up into the belt. That's it. That's why it's so awkward looking. She basically tried to sexify what looks like a basic knee length summer dress.

she was at the event with the designer himself, she didn't change the dress. and wouldn't change the dress with him right there with her either. if she did it wouldn't be without his blessing because that'd be disrespectful of a dress i'm sure he gave her for free

personally, i think its pretty and i also think candice rocked it

I actually really like the dress, love the white with the pattern. I do agree with Lovemusic about the belt though, the one they used for the runway suits it better in my opinion.

And Candice for VS live.. perfection! I wish she would have whipped out some pointe shoes though :) maybe one day!

Thanks for all the updates!

I love the dress she wore, elel is more natural in the evenings or events, and this is definitely the look that suits him best.

Thks Eve19 she really looks like a babacool and I love it, I think I read that they would have liked to live in 69 years, it clearly has the look;)