Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Edit: sorry guys, I guess it actually probably has been posted here...but I'll keep it up anyway.

I think candice is a pretty girl and I have no problem with her, but I'm getting a little tired of how much VS pushes her. Clearly she is better than the rest of the new angels, but mixing it up a little wouldn't hurt. Most of the comments on the video reflect a similar opinion.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but opinions are always the same. Whenever there's only one of the angels on a commercial, it's just the same boring people complaining about it on youtube. If VS pushes Candice, maybe it's because they feel it works, that she is a good model, she has what it takes to be the new IT girl. Or you don't think VS marketing is one of the best in the business nowadays, which means that they are pretty smart?! I think it does! If you and the others don't feel that way, ok, you're entitled to your opinion. But I don't exactly see the point in coming here to her thread to tell us that "it's too much Candice" cause, obviously, we won't agree! Right? So maybe you should post that on Adriana's thread or some other angel you would like to see more, cause then you would have others to support your idea. Just saying.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but opinions are always the same. Whenever there's only one of the angels on a commercial, it's just the same boring people complaining about it on youtube. If VS pushes Candice, maybe it's because they feel it works, that she is a good model, she has what it takes to be the new IT girl. Or you don't think VS marketing is one of the best in the business nowadays, which means that they are pretty smart?! I think it does! If you and the others don't feel that way, ok, you're entitled to your opinion. But I don't exactly see the point in coming here to her thread to tell us that "it's too much Candice" cause, obviously, we won't agree! Right? So maybe you should post that on Adriana's thread or some other angel you would like to see more, cause then you would have others to support your idea. Just saying.

Jesus. Why do candice fans feel like other people can't have differing opinions? I like Candice. I like looking at pictures of her and I think she's fine as a VS model. How does me stating that I feel a company pushes her too much or over exposes her mean that I'm saying anything negative about her? If they did the same exact thing with Adriana, I would say the same. It's a message board. I'm allowed to have an opinion and associate it with the model or company I have the opinion about. Nobody was complaining.