Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I don't like when people label someone else over one bad experience. We all have good and bad days, we all go through some difficult times and, whenever we hear something, it's only one side of the story. I think if you wanna judge someone, it has to be on a daily basis relationship, or something EVERYBODY says or that looks obvious because of their behavior in life. I don't think any of those super models are bad, we don't usually hear people saying they were rude, unkind or anything. I know not all of them are nice, sweet and simple like Candice, and that's one of the reasons why I admire her so much. But let's not judge or talk about other models like they were close to us. It's unfair.

About the commercial, it's a different side of Candice, she kinda looks like a real doll! Thanks! ;)

I don't like when people label someone else over one bad experience. We all have good and bad days, we all go through some difficult times and, whenever we hear something, it's only one side of the story. I think if you wanna judge someone, it has to be on a daily basis relationship, or something EVERYBODY says or that looks obvious because of their behavior in life. I don't think any of those super models are bad, we don't usually hear people saying they were rude, unkind or anything. I know not all of them are nice, sweet and simple like Candice, and that's one of the reasons why I admire her so much. But let's not judge or talk about other models like they were close to us. It's unfair.

About the commercial, it's a different side of Candice, she kinda looks like a real doll! Thanks! ;)

You know something? You are right. Plus, thier personalities (whatever they may be) having nothing to do with the fact that they are great models. It shouldn't affect how much we admire thier work.

Looks like she has a new editorial in the Love S/S 2012 issue.

Bedlam

Models: Kelly, Alessandra, Dree, Lindsey, Daphne, Joan, Julia, Miranda, Candice, Jessica, Anais, Sojourner, Ginta, Riley, Liya, Magda & Doutzen

Photographer: Daniel Jackson

Stylist: Victoria Young

vogue28@tfs

Edit:

Preview

post-42054-0-1446023927-0531_thumb.jpg

gmbhshop.com

I don't like when people label someone else over one bad experience. We all have good and bad days, we all go through some difficult times and, whenever we hear something, it's only one side of the story. I think if you wanna judge someone, it has to be on a daily basis relationship, or something EVERYBODY says

True Dat :blueeyedbaby:

To be honest, I don't like the John Frieda hair care commercial at all. :/

Candice is gorgeous, but everything looks so artificial and stiff... The hair, her skin, her face...

Way too much retouching... :yuckky:

I totally agree with you