Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She certainly does stand out more as a blonde in some respects, but would luv to see her as more a brunette with VS, those eyes would surly stand out more with that color contrast.

Heck, just to see how others would swing with the hair color. I just started up a poll in regards to her hair color, so what is it people......Brunette or Blonde?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=38065

I actually went back to the beginning of the this thread to see some brunette pics :ninja:

tbh I love both xD if she could go brunette for a day now for a better comparison it'd help greatly :whistle:

though vanessaaa's post made a lot of sense to me.

Regarding the blonde hair brown hair thing, I think I prefer her with Blonde hair because it looks so much more natural on her, and I think it makes her look like a beachey girl. But the brown hair is cute and would make her eyes stand out more, I think it looks unatrual, like she wasn't meant to have brown hair.

I don't know, but either one looks great! :p

I have been a Candice fan for 4 years now...I remember the first time I saw her, a young 15 year old brunette, she was stunning. she looked amazing with Brown hair, it suited her when she was younger- blonde would have not made her stand out. Now she is older, blonde hair for her is sexier and suits her better- would she look good with Brown hair again? totally,she'd pull any hair colour off, but she STANDS OUT. Most of the VS models are brunette/dark haired...yes there are a couple others who are blonde, Erin & Lindsay & Doutzen (small minority compared to brunettes/dark- alessandra, chanel, behati, emanuela, lais, adriana, rosie lily, isabeli, gracie,mirada) for example....but they do not do as many promotional events as Candice does....

She stands out,always...and not just because she's the most beautiful there, i'm sure her blonde hair has something to do with it. i am drawn to her.

Hi vanessaaa :wave: , I agree with everything you said in that paragraph!

Regarding the blonde hair brown hair thing, I think I prefer her with Blonde hair because it looks so much more natural on her, and I think it makes her look like a beachey girl. But the brown hair is cute and would make her eyes stand out more, I think it looks unatrual, like she wasn't meant to have brown hair.

I don't know, but either one looks great! :p

agree w/ you. Afterall in her childhood pics she had blond hair and I think it suits her best. :)

To me Candice is more stunning than ever in the past year or so. :wub2: and her career has never been more exciting!

Most of the VS models are brunette/dark haired...yes there are a couple others who are blonde, Erin & Lindsay & Doutzen (small minority compared to brunettes/dark- alessandra, chanel, behati, emanuela, lais, adriana, rosie lily, isabeli, gracie,mirada) for example....but they do not do as many promotional events as Candice does....

You know I never ever realized that. I remember being so annoyed with the tons of blondes VS seemed to have when Candice became an Angel. Candice, Erin, Lindsay, Karolina, Heidi, and Rosie at times. Plus the other models they brought in. It never occurred to me that they already had an army brunette's!

I adore Candi with dark hair. I do! But I think blonde Candi is perfect for VS!

The men around here prefer Candice blonde.
Blonde Candice is just very pretty, but brunette Candice was SPECTACULAR.

Brunette Candice is exactly my 'dream girl'! It's a pity that she turned into another barbie.. Her hair makes her look a bit boring, while still pretty..

th_167450823_Candice_Swanepoel_064_122_388lo.jpg

I think when a girl is brunette, it gives her a bit of mystery and also draws more attention to her face. Candice's face is one of the most beautiful in the world (IMO) so the brunette hair would be great on her! But I also think people too often associate blondes with "Barbie", "Playmate", "Cheerleader" or "dumb blonde" either consciously or subconsciously. They don't find them as exotic looking or intriguing. But I love blonde models :) Candice, Esti Ginzburg, Anna Selezneva, Valentina Zelayvea - I find them all to be incredibly beautiful. I think Candice would look better with a darker shade of blonde though. Platinum blonde makes her look older than she really is.

Gosh this interviewer is so annoying! But Candice is gorgeous as always :)

Hmm, i prefer brunette and i guess a lot of the others do too, see the pole that's been started, she just looks so unbelievably beautiful as a brunette :wub:

And Dee, i couldn't have said so better myself :)

Thanks for the updates everyone :) :D