Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

So this is really out of lines. IF you are a candice fan you should be good and proud of her decitions even if they arent what you wanted. She is fine without another FB, i repeat ANOTHER. She got her time and now she is taking it slow, living her new life and i'm pretty sure she is extremly happy with LAIS having the fb (which has to be one of the most beautiful ones)

So tone it down with the hate and bitterness a little bit

Pretty much, nailed it

7 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

So this is really out of lines. IF you are a candice fan you should be good and proud of her decitions even if they arent what you wanted. She is fine without another FB, i repeat ANOTHER. She got her time and now she is taking it slow, living her new life and i'm pretty sure she is extremly happy with LAIS having the fb (which has to be one of the most beautiful ones)

As I said, I have nothing against Lais, I'm glad for her.

NEW INTERVIEW FOR GLAMOUR MÉXICO NOVEMBER ISSUE 

This interview is from July, given during the Juicy Couture event, and only now released.

"Talking with Candice is like being with a good friend, the most relaxed, always with a smile; In your eyes you can notice your sincerity, your passion and congruence in everything he says. In a beautiful suite decorated with thousands of flowers to celebrate the launch of Juicy Couture's new fragrance, Viva la Juicy Glacé, which has been an ambassador for two years in the middle of summer in New York, we have discovered a model worthy of admiration. Super-authentic and funny, Victoria's Secret Angel shares some of her beauty secrets and the reasons that make her love life.

What do you like the most about the concept of Viva La Juicy?

I am very pleased that you think of this funny, fresh and vibrant woman; I like to represent it, it inspires me. I remember when I was younger and I saw the campaigns very colorful and funny. Now I love being part of them!

What makes you experience this fragrance when you take it with you?

The aroma is the perfect blend of fresh and earthy essences and, of course, the floral part that all the perfumes of the brand have. It evolves with different notes, turning it into a great addiction. It's a good transition because since the first release, all versions have shared certain ingredients, such as orange, it smells incredible! 

Juicy Couture is based on living the maximum, what do you like the most?

Everything, really! I like to have this healthy body, with which I can travel around the planet and know many different things: food, climates, cultures; a lot of information. Now I love having a child, there is so much to enjoy!

Talking about this topic, what do you do when you do not feel so well? How do you get motivated, how do you get inspired on a day when your mood is not 100%?

My advice is to do some exercise, like yoga or any activity that gets you into motion; It always makes me feel good. Well, never when I start, but it always works. Music is also a great way to raise your spirits; The aromas and fragrances will remember certain moments and feelings. At home, there is a space where I have some crystals, my yoga mat, a vaporizer, and the sum of all these elements makes me enter a zen space.

What advice would you give to a girl who needed a boost of confidence?

I think everything is in the attitude. Maybe you can not feel so sure of yourself, but if you start to imagine yourself, repeat that you are beautiful and that you feel confident, little by little you will project this; It's very mental. If you practice it, it will quickly become part of you.

What is your facial care routine?

In the morning I clean, tonify and moisturize my face, I also use creams for the eye area and although I like to look tanned, I always use a high SPF. In addition, I do professional cleaning regularly. And in the body, to achieve that shine on the skin, exfoliation is the secret to keeping it fresh and refreshed.

No doubt you're a beach woman, what can not you forget when you go overboard?

Sunscreen, a hat, tennis rackets, facial haze and good music.

All the time you look fit, but have you noticed any change in having a child?

I definitely feel different, there is a different vibe around me. I have been exercising for so many years and I know myself perfectly, but I have observed transformations. I think, after being a mother, I'm leaner but stronger.

What does it mean for you to be beautiful?

Trust you and not compare yourself to other people. I feel more beautiful in my more natural state, like when I'm on vacation and my skin has a certain color, my hair is relaxed, my face is rested and I'm happy.

What's your secret to a selfie?

It has to be totally with the light. Personally, I think the natural is the most flattering. You must know their angles. Watch your pictures and analyze them!

Who is the model you most admire?

All my friends who are also mothers, Doutzen, Lily, Behati. Now I respect them even more, it's amazing what they do and how they find the ideal balance between family and professional life.

We know you do yoga, which one would you say is your favorite position?

I love staying in my head and I love the "dog upside down." You will stretch a lot and see how your body is.

Normally, you spend the holidays in Brazil, what makes you love this country so much?

Their roots, which are very familiar, always with music, food, people sing; There's a very happy vibe and that's how I feel when I'm there. I come from South Africa, another very strong culture, and I think Brazilians have that too.

You always look very sweet and beautiful, but at the same time sexy and confident of yourself. How can you represent both facets in the same image?

It's like in a photo shoot, when all the elements are present and you feel confident, it's as if something happens with your look of beauty that occurs at that moment and you enter into that vibration."

Forgive me if there is any mistake :heart:

9 hours ago, josledes said:

Lo escribo en español porque me expreso mejor, Candice si lees o traduces esto te pido que dejes VS, no les debes nada, todo lo contrario, son ellos los que deberían estarte agradecidos, son unos ingratos y no te respetan, vive tu vida lo mejor que puedas y se feliz.

Estás montando un drama solo porque no le han dado OTRO fantasy bra? Ya tuvo su momento. VS es una marca con muchisimas modelos, no tienen por qué ajustar sus condiciones y decisiones a la vida personal de Candice. Ella es la que trabaja para ellos, no al revés.

Además, si Candice quisiera irse de VS ya se habría ido. Si no respetas sus decisiones es que a lo mejor no eres tan fan como crees.

5 hours ago, freevsangel said:

+10000

3 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I'm easily one of Candice's biggest fan and some other fans actually scare the hell out of me.:rofl:

If you say it for me, I'm not a Candice's fan , I'm in love with her. Who I am not a fan of VS, if they do not behave well and I have to give them a stick I give it without any problem. :stormy:

32 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

Estás montando un drama solo porque no le han dado OTRO fantasy bra? Ya tuvo su momento. VS es una marca con muchisimas modelos, no tienen por qué ajustar sus condiciones y decisiones a la vida personal de Candice. Ella es la que trabaja para ellos, no al revés.

Además, si Candice quisiera irse de VS ya se habría ido. Si no respetas sus decisiones es que a lo mejor no eres tan fan como crees.

What is that of already had its moment, you give her for dead and buried ?. By the way, it is a pain in the ass to use English with someone who speaks my own language.

By the way, Ed, Monica, Sophia, show you that you really love her, she has given everything for VS, is faithful to the company, deserves the same treatment as Gisele, she left after gaining fame. Candice would never do that. She would never betray you.