Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^^ There has got to be something we have not seen.  Perhaps the second taping will hold a few surprises?  The second taping is for celebrities/national audience?

I've heard a couple of things regarding the two tapings.  Maybe someone can enlighten us further?

They make two taping of the show ,so some errors can be fixed. Sometimes the line-up gets changed,parts of the outfits and such. But I don't think she will get wings,maybe add in that crown for the first segment. Shipwrecked outfit looks insanely good though,very romantic.

I do not know anything but in any case, Lindsay is said on instagram "lindsellingsonJust finished the first show! My favorite section was # snowangels wearing the beautiful snowflake @ official_swarovski inspired look! # Vsfashionshow" so this is confirmed, y'en second

TexasLonghorn2013, they will mesh the two tapings together for the final product airing in December. If Candice isn't wearing wings during the first taping, then she's more than likely not going to wear them during the second. The only drastic "changes" I've noticed them doing for the second taping is adding or removing accessories like necklaces, or other jewelry.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official runway pics to be put up for answers.

^

Yeah, exactly they don't make any big differences. 

Etc, if someone would fall on the first (show?) then they will cut it out and instead show the clip of the second runway/show.. If that makes any sense! :) .. and of course other things..

post-76130-0-1446056585-17063_thumb.jpgpost-76130-0-1446056585-52617_thumb.jpg

I don't think its a problem though that she doesn't get to wear wings. Gisele and Tyra used to not get wings all the time and look where they were. As long as they outfits are great and she gets enough press-its all fine. Outfits are great and she surely was got enough press with the opening and the FB. Last year she had 3,so I guess she needs to pay them off now haaha

^

Yeah, exactly they don't make any big differences. 

Etc, if someone would fall on the first (show?) then they will cut it out and instead show the clip of the second runway/show.. If that makes any sense! :) .. and of course other things..

Like PETA :)

^^ There has got to be something we have not seen.  Perhaps the second taping will hold a few surprises?  The second taping is for celebrities/national audience?

I've heard a couple of things regarding the two tapings.  Maybe someone can enlighten us further?

They make two taping of the show ,so some errors can be fixed. Sometimes the line-up gets changed,parts of the outfits and such. But I don't think she will get wings,maybe add in that crown for the first segment. Shipwrecked outfit looks insanely good though,very romantic.

TexasLonghorn2013, they will mesh the two tapings together for the final product airing in December. If Candice isn't wearing wings during the first taping, then she's more than likely not going to wear them during the second. The only drastic "changes" I've noticed them doing for the second taping is adding or removing accessories like necklaces, or other jewelry.

I guess we'll have to wait for the official runway pics to be put up for answers.

Thank you both for the clarifications.

Final Verdict:  As of right now, I'm with MissNKlovesphotograh.  I'm not upset with my baby of course, she looks ethereal as always.  VS is such a garbage company.

Bad musical talent, only two outfits for my love, no wings for her.  Hopefully the runway pics and the pics of my other favorites are good.

P.S. VS, you such at marketing and production.