Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^Nope I noticed that too. In behind the scenes pics and video (where she's not being interviewed) she's either dancing, making funny faces, or playing around but at VS events she goes into serious/business mode it seems like.
I totally agree. That's why I usually love her twitter and backstage pictures more than the others. Not that she doesnt look good in them, she is a goddess. But it looks like she is even more beautiful and bubbly being herself.
Not just you! I definitely agree like all the others. :)

But then, at VS events she's just their agent and needs to sell sell sell their corporate sexyness & goods. So yeah, candids can be something different. Vewy refresihing in a way. :)

Thanks guys for your opinions :hug:

I guess she takes the whole VS thing a little bit too serious. :/

You know, it's great that she always try to give her best, but in case of VS it's better to relax

because she's actually neihter stiff nor boring at all what you can see in her private pics. :heart:

She just needs to adapt this attitude regarding VS, too. :)

yes..that's true

"very sexy " :drool:

Is it me or does it look differently from the recent bikini shots? :|

After a great deal of thorough inspection, I must oppose such assumption. It does not look different. Same booty as before. Might it be that the booty in said recent bikini shots features some seperate characteristics you did not find familiar?

Also, I felt funny and formatted this post in this color. I hope you guys like it.

Waaaait ... what did I just write ... :ninja: