Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hi guys. :)

I must say, I didn't even notice this girl until the VS Fashion Show in 2008. I mean, I saw her in the 2007 show and I remember thinking, "what a pretty gal" but that was it. When I saw her in 2008 in the opening segment with Usher, I was like :blink: . Her body proportions were just unreal...no other girl compared to her and all of those girls are gorgeous, so I had to look her up.

I'm happy to see that she has a following and that she's getting more and more attention. :)

What I'm surprised at is how many people say she's nothing special, because she isn't edgy. :blink: To me that's almost a compliment, because edgy to me means attractive and interesting face but not perfect because of a unique quirk...etc. I think Candice has a perfect face...soft but with the ideal cheekbones built in. And it's like someone took that perfect face and stuck it onto a perfect body, and added amazing hair and skin. To me that's more impressive and rare than "edgy" because it's hard to get the complete package. Oh well, everyone has different taste.

Hope this girl goes on to have widespread success. I think she will be an Angel in no time, especially since VS included her in their new holiday commercial.

Thanks Your Dream!! Those are gorgeous pics!!!

And welcome Shey! BTW, in regards to your comment on Candice, I think people see Candice as maybe a 'pretty girl next door' type. At least, that's how I see her. I think she's gorgeous, but I don't see her doing a TON of runway shows. I mainly see her doing catalog work and some magazine print work. I see Candice in magazines like Glamour more than I picture her in stuff like Vogue & that sort. :)