Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Everyone tell her Old Hollywood glam PLEASE. 

I just wanna see something normal and pretty. No more crazy up-dos. And a NICE DRESS according to the dress code.

I'm really excited that Elsa attends some Oscar Party I just hope she looks good and not one of those outfits/hairstyles that can go extremely wrong and make her look like in a parallel universe where nothing has to do with the event. 

2 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

It’s just you like always! :rofl: 

Don’t you have anything better to do than always pick on me? Idk what happend to you because you actually used to be nice to me. Guess others having an opinion isn’t allowed when you’re around. 

40 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Don’t you have anything better to do than always pick on me? Idk what happend to you because you actually used to be nice to me. Guess others having an opinion isn’t allowed when you’re around. 

Okay to be fair, she looks okay in the pics u mentioned! Maybe you are looking too much into nothing :yes: 

7 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Okay to be fair, she looks okay in the pics u mentioned! Maybe you are looking too much into nothing :yes: 

I still don't get why you always need to make such remarks and act the way you do towards me when I've always been nice to you. 

I didn't comment on her body or whatever, she just doesn't seem to be really there with her mind. To me it looks something's on her mind and she doesn't seem like her usual positive happy self.. Maybe you should stop looking so much into things when someone says something or expresses their opinion and stop trying to make it into something it's totally not.

1 minute ago, *Luna* said:

I still don't get why you always need to make such remarks and act the way you do towards me when I've always been nice to you. 

I didn't comment on her body or whatever, she just doesn't seem to be really there with her mind. To me it looks something's on her mind and she doesn't seem like her usual positive happy self.. Maybe you should stop looking so much into things when someone says or expresses their opinion and stop trying to make it into something it's totally not.

Hey, just a little humor, lighten up! :p 

Actually u are talking about her body since those are the only cues you have unless u had a small chat with her we don't know about in that pic in person? :rofl: And well, once again you still are looking way too much into nothing. You can't read minds and you are best not trying on here :laugh: And FYI you asked the question I was simply answering it :rofl: 

I actually think she looks a little surprised or something in those candids too. :idk: 

The outfit is great, and I love the little bangs, but just her facial expression. Hell, maybe she’s just a little tipsy. 

I cannot wait to see what she wears tonight. Elsa, do not let me down. 

3 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Hey, just a little humor, lighten up! :p 

Actually u are talking about her body since those are the only cues you have unless u had a small chat with her we don't know about in that pic in person? :rofl: And well, once again you still are looking way too much into nothing. You can't read minds and you are best not trying on here :laugh: And FYI you asked the question I was simply answering it :rofl: 

You've been acting like this towards me for a very long time with no good reason so I don't see why I should "lighten up"? And to clarify, I'm talking about her facial expression. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks her facial expression looks a little odd. I never said I can read minds either. Kinda silly of you to act like you've never made any assumptions because you sure make them all the time without having any real proof or actually knowing the person(s) you talk about. And FYI, you did answer my question regarding her expression but you sure dodged my question about why you've been acting like this towards me. Not that I really expect you to actually come up with an explanation now since it's been long enough.

3 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

You've been acting like this towards me for a very long time with no good reason so I don't see why I should "lighten up"? And to clarify, I'm talking about her facial expression. Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks her facial expression looks a little odd. I never said I can read minds either. Kinda silly of you to act like you've never made any assumptions because you sure make them all the time without having any real proof or actually knowing the person(s) you talk about. And FYI, you did answer my question regarding her expression but you sure dodged my question about why you've been acting like this towards me. Not that I really expect you to actually come up with an explanation now since it's been long enough.

Fine, I will lighten up! :yes: 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yes! :chicken: I am getting a red lip, and winged linger and big curls. 

She said Veronica Lake was her inspo for Cannes too so we are definitely getting an iconic look. Thanks, Satan. For not letting us down.