Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

@Sanni I honestly think it’s a combination of her finding a good spot with nice lighting to take her pictures, lots of posing and of course photoshopping her picture a bit (or more like a lot lol). Her waist didn’t look that small at the fashion show and it hasn’t been that small in years. Once upon a time she did have a waist that small but now... Although it does look like she has lost weight for real, she always looks 2x thinner in her own pictures vs paparazzi pictures. 

I think where the photoshopper effed up is that her left side (from our POV) is a lot more curved in at the waist than her right side. The right side has a shadow that makes her waist look narrower, but the right side has more “meat” (in the shadow) than her left side, which would make her lopsided. The shirt, something solid, helped to photoshop her waist from the left side.

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

I think where the photoshopper effed up is that her left side (from our POV) is a lot more curved in at the waist than her right side. The right side has a shadow that makes her waist look narrower, but the right side has more “meat” (in the shadow) than her left side, which would make her lopsided. The shirt, something solid, helped to photoshop her waist from the left side.

Good observations. Also, she actually has very wide hips and is bigger boned which is very noticeable on this picture. When she's on her own it's not that noticeable but when next to Lais you can tell she has much wider hips thus making her waist look "tiny" or "tinier" than most of the other angels when she actually doesn't have such a tiny waist at all. Is it a small waist? Yeah, but not as small as some make it out to be.

hosk-ribeiro.thumb.jpg.e45c688fc02a58587f08f74ccd2ad3cc.jpg

6 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Good observations. Also, she actually has very wide hips and is bigger boned which is very noticeable on this picture. When she's on her own it's not that noticeable but when next to Lais you can tell she has much wider hips thus making her waist look "tiny" or "tinier" than most of the other angels when she actually doesn't have such a tiny waist at all. Is it a small waist? Yeah, but not as small as some make it out to be.

hosk-ribeiro.thumb.jpg.e45c688fc02a58587f08f74ccd2ad3cc.jpg

IMG Models Lists her waist at 23 inches (58 cm) and her hips at 35.5 inches (90 cm). I'd say her waist is plenty small.  her  waist to hip ratio is fantastic.

2 hours ago, rubirosa said:

IMG Models Lists her waist at 23 inches (58 cm) and her hips at 35.5 inches (90 cm). I'd say her waist is plenty small.  her  waist to hip ratio is fantastic.

Agencies lie about their models measurements all the time so I would take that with a grain of salt. No one said it’s not small, but sometimes people make it sound like she has the tiniest waist ever which she clearly doesn’t but I guess she gives people that impression because she likes to edit her pictures (which she seriously shouldn't, her body is fabulous just the way it is without any sort of photoshopping).