Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

11 hours ago, brodydean said:

She's reminds me of a cat for some reason, a sultry, sexy cat. Maybe it's her eyes. Whatever it is, it's fantastic! Meow! :smile:

Loving the vacation pictures, she looks even better in her candids then she does in her print work!

She reminds me of an alien more than anything. Like a grey alien mixed with a beautiful Pleiadian one.

maxresdefault-10.jpg

^ That picture is creepy :/ 

I don't know if I'm the only one but as much as I like her instagram posts, she looks very different in candids compared to her instagram pictures... I read this on a different forum and some people said she probably photoshops her pictures? I can't imagine her doing that but she does look very different at times. 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

^ That picture is creepy :/ 

I don't know if I'm the only one but as much as I like her instagram posts, she looks very different in candids compared to her instagram pictures... I read this on a different forum and some people said she probably photoshops her pictures? I can't imagine her doing that but she does look very different at times. 

Everyone looks different in real life than selfies. Some people are just super photogenic like Elsa is. I doubt she needs to photoshop her photos. She photographs beautifully in Candids and Events so I don't see why she would feel the need to photoshop her selfies. 

1 hour ago, JazzyJas said:

Everyone looks different in real life than selfies. Some people are just super photogenic like Elsa is. I doubt she needs to photoshop her photos. She photographs beautifully in Candids and Events so I don't see why she would feel the need to photoshop her selfies. 

I'm not talking about selfies, more about the pictures she posts on her instagram that others take of her, like her holiday pictures. I'd find it very strange if she really did photoshop them because like you said she is photogenic. 

I think she looks the same :idk: Her face looks really different when she has makeup on because she loses her baby face features a little, but other than that she looks pretty much the same to me