Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

24 minutes ago, mixedboii said:

Like an oversized t shirt?

love that look Clauds ?

Yup, it's comfy and keeps me warm during the cold days and it works perfectly for me that i have to go straight to school after work so I pretty much spend the entire day in the same outfit so I really need something that makes me feel comfortable and look good.

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yup, it's comfy and keeps me warm during the cold days and it works perfectly for me that i have to go straight to school after work so I pretty much spend the entire day in the same outfit so I really need something that makes me feel comfortable and look good.

I see a lot wearing them with nice tops. I guess paired with a nice jacket and it sweater it gives a great look. Not everyone can pull it off. You need great legs for that ?

19 minutes ago, mixedboii said:

I see a lot wearing them with nice tops. I guess paired with a nice jacket and it sweater it gives a great look. Not everyone can pull it off. You need great legs for that ?

Just saw a girl pair it with a vest and white shirt under

great look 

3 minutes ago, GuessGirl said:

Elsa look good here. I am really not a fan of her look. She just looks weird to me. I am trying really really hard to like her. I want to like her she seems like Sweet girl. 

Elsa has the alien, fairy-queen, barbie doll look. She looks like a Pleiadian. :alien:

I don't know what's not to like?:idk::p 

20 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Elsa has the alien, fairy-queen, barbie doll look. She looks like a Pleiadian. :alien:

I don't know what's not to like?:idk::p 

I guess is the pleiadian look that I don't like. I don't find it pretty fair that VS crop her out from the commercial. 

Or maybe Elsa will have her own solo version? Or VS is really going to push the online marketing and have little solo videos from commercials, Candice has one too on her Instagram.

She looks stunning, legit my favorite VS model since Adriana :heart: