Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I don't think its Steph. :wave: (but she often did this pose/photoshoot it just doesn't look like her to me)

mmmm, i dunno! :blink::ninja: if you compare the profile of the black & white pic with the one at post 1929 they look very similar to me....and also the second pic, the girl in it has got some serious booty LOL, and i've rarely seen booties that can challenge Stephanie's :laugh:

I don't think its Steph. :wave: (but she often did this pose/photoshoot it just doesn't look like her to me)

mmmm, i dunno! :blink::ninja: if you compare the profile of the black & white pic with the one at post 1929 they look very similar to me....and also the second pic, the girl in it has got some serious booty LOL, and i've rarely seen booties that can challenge Stephanie's :laugh:

Don't think that's her, too :/

the website i found these pics from said this is Stephanie, but of corse it's not 100% clear that's her due to the angles these pics were taken...anyone can confirm this? it does look like her though to be fair!

post-21972-1308063426_thumb.jpg post-21972-1308063437_thumb.jpg

A: Neither are Stephanie.

#1: Paulina Porizkova (1987); from Glaviano's "Models: Sittings 1978-1988".

#2: Alexandra Brochen; from Sport magazine's swimsuit issue (February 1989).