Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

post-19830-0-1446126676-9322_thumb.gif

What you say is so ridiculous and wrong on SO MANY level that I am just going to say "yeah whatever" because I don't want to argue with nonsense and lack of fashion knowledge. Too much work.

Just one thing: My comparison was with the way they look NOT their modeling career and how famous they are in the public eyes.

There is no need for that kind of reply from you. Sure I could start pulling out bunch of gifs too but that wouldn't lead to anywhere productive.

I never understood why people join public forums and then get agitated as soon as someone disagrees with them. :/

That list is the most ridiculous

and random list ever.

No Kate has not elipsed Stephanie in any way (yet). Steph was one of the biggest models for 10+ years. Kate is still new...so its not fair for either to be compared but if we want to get technical..

Stephanie has over 20 Vogue covers. Kate has 4?

Stephanie has many fashion campaigns under her belt. Kate has zero.

Stephanie has walked for every big designer. Kate has not.

To say she has eclipsed Stephanie is a complete fallacy. Shes doing great but seriously has alot more proving to do before she is compared to a 90s Supermodel, career wise.

And why act offended shes compared to Stephanie?! Thats a major compliment.

And its not really fair to compare popularity of a 20 yr old "it girl" model, to a 40 something retired model.

You say it all Michelabella.

There is no need for that kind of reply from you. Sure I could start pulling out bunch of gifs too but that wouldn't lead to anywhere productive.

I never understood why people join public forums and then get agitated as soon as someone disagrees with them. :/

U can disagree with me or me disagree with you and we can have a very interesting discussion about why we disagree, I don't mind at all. But your statement is just a total "WTF?" Only by what you said about Stephanie or Kate show how much u know nothing about models and their career and I am sorry but how can we have a productive talk when you seem so sure about you statement? What you said is so wrong & if u knew what you were talking about I will gladly talk with you and try to be less "agitated" :ninja:

I love Kate but she can't be compare to Stephanie. Not the same kind of woman, not the same kind of model  and even if Kate had prolific career in only few years because of the Internet buzz, this is just a drop in  Stephanie's ocean.